| Chapter Fifty-Three |

"I stuck my hand in the water to see if there was any sign of Sans, when all of the sudden, and hand reached out and pulled me in."

---

I gasped for air as I reached the surface. As I opened my eyes, I realized that I was in a place that was completely white. Sans was at my side and he helped me up. He held my hand and we teleported somewhere. It looked the same, except there were blue strings everywhere, and they all appeared to be knotted around hearts. There were a bunch of people who looked almost exactly like Sans.

"Welp, this is them." Sans introduced lazily. "Woah. This is insane." I replied. All of the versions of Sans weren't paying attention, they were all talking to each other. One Sans noticed us. He had white hair, multicolored eyes, a brown scarf, and paint seemed to be splattered onto his face and clothes.

"Hey, everyone," The paint-splattered Sans exclaimed. "They're here!"

A few of them whispered to each other as they looked at me. I felt my face heat up. The paint-splattered Sans walked up to me and shook my hand.

"Hi, I'm Sans!" He smiled. "W-well... you can call me Ink!" He added. I smiled back at him. He seemed nice. "Mind if I introduce her to them?" Ink asked. "Not at all." Sans replied. Ink leaded me over to the crowd.

"This is EdgyMcMyChemicalRomance, but we call him Edgy for short." Ink smirked as he pointed to a boy who looked like Sans, except he looked more, well, edgy. "I am not edgy, dumbass!" Edgy yelled. "Yeah, whatever... edgy." Ink chuckled. "Oh, that's it!" Edgy exclaimed, but he was held back by an adorable-looking version of Sans.

"See that little adorable cinnamon roll right there? We call him Blueberry." Ink smiled as he lightly patted Blueberry's head. Blueberry had bright blue eyes and he was wearing a bright blue scarf.

Ink showed me a bunch of other versions of Sans. Too many names that I knew that I'd never remember. But I'll always remember Error. He was... different. He apparently liked to destroy the souls of people from other alternate universes? If that's not sociopathic behavior, then I don't know what is.

---