| Chapter Thirty-Eight |

"My curiousity is getting the best of me."

---

The next day came, and I remembered that today was the day that I get the chance to get to know Chara. I know that there has to be something deeper. I know that Chara isn't a bad person, just... misunderstood.

I went into the kitchen and ate some breakfast. I walked back into my bedroom and started getting ready for the day. I'm so excited! Well, I'm also kinda scared. I'm scared Chara will get upset and lash out on me. I shook that thought off. I'm sure it'll be fine.

All of the sudden, I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and saw Sans.

"Oh, hey, Sans!" I smiled. "'Sup. Are you ready to go?" Sans asked. "Yup, let's go." I replied. I walked out of the house and noticed that Papyrus was in his bright red car with Undyne and Alphys. Undyne was sitting in the passenger seat.

"Take my hand." Sans said. "Why?" I replied. "Just do it." Sans laughed. I held his hand, and all of the sudden, I couldn't see anything.

"NYEH! Lazybones!" I heard Papyrus yell. Suddenly, we were in front of a place called "Grillby's".

"Sans? Did we just teleport?" I questioned. "Maybe." Sans replied. "Are we gonna wait for the rest of them to get here?" I asked. "Yup." Sans stated. We waited outside for a while until Papyrus' bright red car drove to the parking lot and parked.

They all came out of the car. Papyrus looked a bit angry.

"SANS!" Papyrus exclaimed. "What?" Sans smirked. "Why couldn't you just ride in the car with us?!" Papyrus asked. "I didn't want to." Sans shrugged. "NYEH! WHY I OUGHTA―" Papyrus yelled, getting cut off by Undyne putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Paps?" Undyne said. "Yes?" Papyrus asked. "Chill." Undyne simply stated. "Fine. You get away with it this time, brother!" Papyrus exclaimed. "Geez, why are you so mad at him, Paps?" I asked.

"I just hate when he teleports! It's such a lazy thing to do!" Papyrus explained. I chuckled to myself. I've never met two people who were so different.

---