| Chapter Thirty-Three |

"I left Sans' house and started walking to my own house."

---

I walked into the door of my house, only to be greeted by the smell of spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti.
"Hey, mom. Are you cooking spaghetti?" I asked. "Yup!" my mom said. I walked into the kitchen. My mom looked at the teddy bear in my hands.

"Where did you get that?" she asked. "Uh... Sans gave it to me and said that he 'couldn't bear not going to prom with me'." I smiled. "Awww! Honey, that's so cute! What did you say?" mom exclaimed. "I said 'yes' of course." I chuckled. "Oh, that's great, sweetheart! We'll have to go out and get you a beautiful prom dress." mom smiled.

After my mom finished making the spaghetti, we both ate it and I went to bed. The only problem was... I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking of the prom. What if I was prom queen? Pfft, nah, I doubt that would happen.

A couple of days later, mom and I went to the mall and looked for a dress for prom.

"Oh! Honey, look at this dress!" mom said as she pointed at a glittery, magenta dress. "Uh... it's not really my style." I shrugged. "Hmm... don't worry! I promise we will find the perfect prom dress for you!" she replied. We continued walking around the store until I found the most beautiful dress. It was a backless, strapless, navy blue dress that faded into a lighter blue at the bottom.

"Mom! Can I try on this dress?" I asked. "Hmm," she replied as she examined the dress. "sure."

I smiled excitedly, grabbed the dress, and swiftly walked into the nearest changing room. I changed into the dress, looking at myself in the mirror in the changing room. Wow. The dress was so beautiful. I walked out of the changing room to show my mom.

"So, how does it look?" I asked. "Wow, honey! You look beautiful!" she replied, tearing up a little bit. "Mom? Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes, I'm just... I'm so proud." she stated, smiling through her tears. "And... you're growing up so fast..." she added.

I teared up as I hugged her. I can't believe it. This is all happening so fast. Soon, I'll be graduating from highschool and going to college. That's absolutely insane. I let go of her.

"I'm gonna go change back into my regular clothes, alright?" I smiled. "Okay." mom replied. I changed back into my regular clothes and we purchased the dress. It was expensive, but we bought it anyways. I also got some nice shoes (which were also expensive) to go with the beautiful dress.

"Thank you so much, mom." I thanked. "It's not a problem at all, (Y/N). You're my daughter, it's my job to support you." she replied. We walked out of the mall and started driving home.

---