Chapter 16

~~~~a month later~~~

Everything is changing, I found the Michael was engaged when he came back, then Jason had gotten into the hospital for some reason. The Walsh twins parents got divorced, Becky went to Australia, and Brittany went to Great Britain. Then me and Victoria became great friends, while Drake and I have been getting closer.

Chelsea had got a internship for a clothing designer, while Penelope and Max are hitting it off, Daniel and Dylan went a school trip to Spain. I've been hanging out with Aaron, Philip, and Nick there cool and all but there different from my friends! and Nick is trying to get close with me, and I mean really close.

Tonight is the dance and I'm in the store buying something's to ruin the dance, what am I saying no one has ever like the dance.

Going through the isles, I bump into something hard and tall, all the things that I was holding fell to the floor. I groaned and knelt down and started picking the items up, I looked up to see a grinning Nick, I laugh and grabbed all the contents and stood up. "Hey, what's with all the supplies?" he smiled,

"Well if you most know, I'm going to wreck the dance, like I always do. DUH!!" we both laughed, he grabbed some of the things out of my arms as we made our way to the cashier."You going to help pay?" I said in a snotty voice just to annoy him.

" Only if I can join in with the fun," I stroke my imaginary beard and put a smug look on my face. "I guest, but don't squirm out got it!" I poked him in his chest, he threw his hands up in surrender. "Got it. where should I meet you," I rolled my eyes,

"Behind the school, do I need to draw it out for you, I mean really."

He laughed and payed for half of the stuff and I paid the rest, I gather the bags and hopped int my car, I turned the car then I heard a tapping noise on the passenger window, I look over and I see Nick with a puppy dog face. I rolled down the window," What Nick," he laughed.

"Can I catch a ride with you,do a favor for me," I huffed and unlocked the door, sat down and buckled up. "I'm dropping you off you anywhere your coming to call someone pick you up at my house ,"I moaned,

"Fine" he huffed.

**********************************************************************************************************

Nick was a sly little boy, by not calling anyone and staying at my house, I was getting in a grey t shirt a pair of black leather pants that tie in the front, I put black heels on. I went heavy with the eye liner, and then a bunch of bracelets with my red ice watch. Nick was already in jeans with rips in the knees, white t shirt that clung to his chest, and a pair of blue converse. As I walk down the stairs I hear Nick whistle, I flipped him off and went to get my leather jacket on, Nick got him jacket on and grabbed some of the stuff I had bought earlier, I picked up the last few bags and walked out to my car. We drove off to the school, the ride was silent we were just in the lot waiting for the others.

"Hey Mack, why do we need all this stuff?" I sighed and slapped my forehead,

"You really have to know don't you," he smiled and nodded.

"Fine, the spray paint is for new walls, the foam is for the principle, then were tipping the school, the glue is for teachers rooms and also the staple gun is for stapling the bras in there rooms. I have some embarrassing photos of them so I'm going to put those in the teachers lounge, chalk is for cars, and the plain red paint is for our disco ball and walls. And my guitar is for me to play in the beginning, and my skateboard is when we'er running from teachers." I took a deep breath,"When do we start," that when the gang pulled in, "Right now."

We both hopped out of the car and the gang got out to, tit has been a hour since the dance had started so we were going to start kinda late, I walked over to Drake and hugged his side. We all walked in I felt Drake breath on my neck,"Mack why is Nick here," I shrugged,

"He wanted to,and he offer to pay for some of the stuff," dammit I forgot the stuff in the car.

I turn to run to the car but then I see Nick has all the stuff, I smile at him and he smiled back. I walk into the dance and of course everything was dull and everyone was bored, I hopped on stage Nick handed me my guitar.

I tapped the mi and started play "Here's To Never Growing Up!"

Everyone got up and danced and got all crazy, that's when I grabbed the rope that held the disco ball, I lowered it and in less 2 minutes Dylan covered it with red paint, I brought it back up and tied it up, that when I grabbed a spray can and went to the halls. I wrote random things, but not to be said. I grabbed the photos of the teachers and the staple gun and ran to the lounge, I stapled them everywhere, I pulled out my phone and took a picture. I grabbed the foam from Daniel and gave him the staple gun to staple bras to teachers walls, I walked into the principals offices and spray foam all over the room, I spread it in drawers, on and behind his photos and diplomas.

I went to get the red paint to run down the halls, but only to be found that someone already did it, so I grabbed the toilet paper and ran out side where everyone already started without me, I started throwing pieces and rolls, over the building, in trees, and bushes once we were all done we took a step back and looked at our masterpiece, l laughed and ran over to the cars in the lot and started drawing on them with the chalk, I was joined by the others. When we were down we hopped into the cars and drove off. I was surprised when Drake decided to hop into my car, "Hey want me to drop you off at your place D," he shook he head no and I cocked my head and gave a confused look, "Travis invited over for the night, so your stuck with my sweet cheeks." I groaned and drove to Nicks house and dropped him off I waited for him to get in the house before I drove to my place.

When I arrived home I plopped down on the coach and yelled up to Travis, "Trav your playmates here, come and get him," I heard his footsteps down the stairs,

"What are you talking abou-, Drake, I have something for you to see upstairs." I laughed and looked over to Drake,"He didn't invite me you know," I smiled,

"Oh I know, but now your goings o suffer the consciences," I laughed as Travis pulled Drake up the stairs. I pulled a blanket over me and started to drift off, tonight was a long night.