Chapter 11

Drakes POV:

White is the only thing I have seen for the past few hours, I'm not dead I'm just in a hospital. They put me pain killers so my shoulder won't hurt as much, I tried to sleep but all I could think about was Mackenzie. If she is safe or if she's hurt, I need to see her face to know she's alright. I hear the doctor say with a calming voice, "He right in here, stay as long as you want just be quiet he might be sleeping." I scooted up on the bed and looked over to door to see Mackenzie, pushing the door opened.

Her clothes were different she most be going somewhere after, "Hey Shortcake,how you doing," she smiled and sat in the chair next to the bed, "I'm good, more importantly how are you?" I gave her a wink and a O.K. sign. She smiled and turned in the chair and handed me a present, maybe its a getting well present, I love those. I weakly took it from her and grabbed the letter off the top and opened the box, inside were a pair of the shoes I have been wanted for months.

My mouth drops in shock they cost like $89, where did she get the money. "Why did you get me such a expensive get well present? I mean I love them but it must have cost u a lot." She nodded and looked back over to window and pointed to it, I looked over and. Saw snow framed it, it most have snowed over night. I didn't take my eyes off the window to figure what happened, then I heard Mackenzie say "It New Years, you missed Christmas. That was my present to you."

I looked over to her with a confused look, there still a few more days till Christmas, just then I noticed that the bruise that was on her cheek was almost gone, what had happened to her, to the weather, and more importantly, me. "No, it is December 20th, how could've I have missed Christmas?" She huffed and leaned forward and put her hand on my cheek to comfort me, she took a breath and started to talk again "Every since you hit your head, you haven't been waking up. You have been asleep for 11 days they thought you may be dead, but your heart kept beating. I stayed here with you every night counting the stars and waiting for you to wake. At Christmas you just slept and we put that tree in here and the gang and I had our own Christmas celebration."

I looked over to the corner and I saw a tiny tree with gifts still under them they all said 'Drake' in big letters, I looked at the calendar and my phone and my watch, she was right it was New Years Eve. No wonder she is so dressed up, she grinned "Hey but here some good news, there letting you go."

"Really?!" I almost scream,

"Yep, and bringing you to a party but first we have to go to Jason's house," just hearing his name made me wanted to punch a wall.

"Why? He's your date?" She rolled her and and shook her head, "No, Michael is coming back today and there going to be a short party and then we will go to the big party after, you'll loved it."

I smiled and took a breath just hearing that she didn't have a date to the party gave me relief, she stood up and pulled the sheets off the bed and helped me up she the started to disconnect all the cords and wires, went to her bag and reached into it and came back with a pile of clothes,"Hey if you don't mind I kind of went into your drawers."

I smiled and grabbed the clothes and walked to the bathroom, she did go into my drawers, there was boxers a white V-neck shirt, a pair of jeans, and my black leather jacket. I slipped into the clothes quickly and walked back out, where Mack was on her phone , I glided where my my converses were I grabbed them and there were a pair of socks in them. I slipped my shoes on, I turned around to see Mackenzie behind me, she was the same height as me in her heels, she looked even beautiful up close.

She was wearing a plum colored dress,it was knee length with a high collar. It had jewels on the top of the dress that started thinning out towards the bottom, she had her black leather jacket on, her hair was pulled back in the front and the rest was done in loose curls. She wasn't wearing no makeup accept for some lipstick, her heels were strapped heels, she looked smexy.

I looped my arm in hers and looked into her eyes, "May we?" She nodded and a big smile grew on her face, we started to walk out and we made our way to the elevator when I saw Kelly coming towards me. Let me tell you a little about Kelly, she was my girlfriend freshman year, she has brown hair that is wavy, she always wore slutty clothes I was drawn to her back then. Now I like a girl who covers up, like Mack. The elevator door opened and I tug Mackenzie in and started frantically hitting the close door button.

It finally closed as I heard her coming to the door, I had made it out safe thank god.

******+*************+*********+******

Mackenzie POV:

I couldn't be anymore happier that Drake was out of the hospital, everything today was going great. First I beat Brittany up, she called me a slut what else was I supposed to do, then I hear that Drake was coming out of the hospital, and then Michael was coming home, and Nicole just got over her head cold. All I wanted to do is scream.

We were all at the Trevies's house waiting for the guest of honor, I was talking to Chelsea, Nicole,and Penelope. They were all wearing knee length dresses, Nicole was wearing a black one with a now in the middle,it looked like silk she looked really pretty with her hair up in a tight bun, then Chelsea was wearing a sequin filled teal dress her hair was down like mine in loose curls, she had silver heels on and had her little party hat on. Penelope had surprised me with her dress, it was a bright peach color with belly cut outs, it was a sweat heart neckline the dress had straps that filled with jewel the wrapped around the cheats and went through the torso of the dress. The bottom looked like strands put together her heels were gorgeous, they were whit on top and clear on the bottom, all the dresses were beautiful.

We all had red solo cups in our hands yes we were a little doozy but ať elasticky i could se straight, Drake was standing next to me with his arm around my waist. I was laughing my head off when I heard the door slammed open, everyone turned and there stood Michael, it felt we were the only ones in the room, next thing I knew he dropped his bag and ran towards me.

He ran right up to me and he cupped my face and his breath hitched with mine and he starred into my eyes and closed the space between us, his lips were soft and the kiss was amazing, like magic, my eyes closed and my hands traveled to his shirt and I pulled him closer. I hear from the crowd people cheering , and then they all went back to what they were doing, but we never pulled apart from each other, he pulled my thighs up so they would be around his waist, he placed his hands under my legs to support me up.

He started to walk up the stairs while our lips were still moving in sinc, when we reached the top of the stairs I thought I felt a poking sensation against my cheek, I opened my mouth a little and his tongue entered my mouth, he wrapped his around mine and and kept playing with it. I still couldn't believe that we didn't pull apart for air, I felt a door open behind me and I knew that we were in his room, he pulled away and we were breathing really heavy. "Mackenzie, I missed you, and I have waited for so long for that," I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.