Chapter 1

Do you know the smell of morning dew and fresh cut grass.I love that smell. Well right know I'm smelling the complete upisit, it was in my mouth whatever it is.And then it hit me, it was a FART. EWW! I sat up emeditly and ran to the bathroom, I reached the sink when I suddenly her my impish devil brother running and laughing down the hall. I quickly washed out my mouth, and ran after him." Your going to get it, Travis" I screamed down the hall, he stop and turned and in hi hands were to cans of silly string.

I stop and my eyes widened and walked to my room, I pull out my prank box and decided on green slime. I took of cap and ran back to

hall. My target was in sight then I threw the can down the hall, then I ran into my room and locked the door and waited for the impact. And five seconds later I hear a splat and a scream but it wasn't Travis's scream. It was my sissy big sister, Stacy, " What is this in my hair!?!?" Her voiced echoed through the hall, it's the the type of scream that hurts your ears.

I hear heels clicking down the hall and there getting closer to my door I started to backup because Stacy can be really scary sometimes, especially when her hair get mess with. To my surprise she passed my door and went further down the hall and slammed the bathroom door.

******************

Thud. I did I just did it. I just made a backside Ollie, I have been working on it for a long time and now I have made it. Behind me I hear the whoops of my friends. I stop my skateboard and slide down the ramp and run over to the gang, there's the Standle siblings, Chelsea and Daniel, then there's Nicole my best friend, Drake the bad boy of Willow Falls High School, and then the twin Dylan Hindle and Penelope Hindle. There my closest friends and make my world crazier.

Daniel comes over to me and wraps his arm over my shoulders and says " Hey I knew you could do it" I hear over to my right "Hey move buster I want to congratulate her", and I knew that was my que to get out of there. I lift his arm off of me and and ran over to Nicole who is chuckling under her breath " Why, just why are you the main reason they fight?", I shrug and sit on my skate board and watch the two bicker with the rest of the group.

***********