Chapter 15

I have insisted that they boys bring me somewhere, and that somewhere is the bathroom, I have been hiding inn a stall for 10 minutes, I'm texting all the guys that I will be a little caught up with something and that Drake should meet me outside in front of the staff only door. Outside the bathroom was the three guys, but I knew my way around the mall, so I came out of the stall and went towards the staff door. I opened the door and looked through the halls and closed the door behind me, I jogged though out the halls and watching for employees.

As I get to the door I was trying to get to I opened it and stepped out I closed the door behind me softly but leaving it a crack, I kept my foot between the door and the wall so it won't lock, I turn around only to come face to face with Nick, crap. He had a mischievous smile across his face, "Hello babe, you think I'm that dumb." He crossed his arms, I licked my lips which were now suddenly dry, "Well then, my dearest Nick, I would love to stay but... hey look it Brittany Walsh." He turned around, I swung the door open and ran through the halls once again.

I heard footsteps behind me, I peered over my shoulder to see a suspicious Nick. Not far from me, just then I remembered I had my backpack with me, let me tell you what I put in my backpack: my skateboards,few dollars, marbles, spray paint, survival knife, and food. I swung my bag over and grabbed out the bag of marbles and threw them behind me, I hear the tiny spheres hitting the ground, I pulled my penny out and threw it down in front of me. I swung the bag over my shoulder, I was kicking my heart out, I glanced back over to nick who was had a smug smile on his face, next thing he turns a corner and disappears. I turn back and curved around crates, then I see out of the corner of my eye I notice nick but on a bike, flipped my board and ran to the door label 2nd floor, as I hear the door close I hear it be burst open.

I whirled around to be met with a grinning Nick, god he's fast, "Hey did you forget my dad works here, I have things hidden everywhere," I grunt and roll my eyes,

"Tell me when you fine your personality, and also don't you forget that I know 5 families that work here," his eyes turn to slits and looks me up and down, I chuckle "You checking me out."

He rolled his eyes, "What's there to check, and if anything you check me out," his ego is way too big that he might blow. "You can bring your ego down you know,and when are we goin to start having this fun?!" I huffed, I crossed my arms while he planted his smile on his face and swung his arm over my shoulder, "Well since you brought that up, I was thinking about getting something to eat and then going to a party," really does he think that I'm that type of girl,first of all I'm not to flip him right here. I pushed him away and rolled my eyes," so when you were going after Victoria, you were going to feed her and bring her to a party?" He huffed," no I would give her a piece of my mind, well not hurting her, my mother always taught me not to hurt girls," I swear my eyes popped out of my hear,

"Oh really, so you get in girls pants and then diss her off thinking that you didn't hurt her, your such a idiot." "Whatever," he mumbled, he swings his arm over my shoulder and starts guiding me to the exit, "Hey what about dumb and dumber," I smile,

"I told them to take a hike, and there names are Aaron and Phillip" I laugh and elbow him, he put his hand over where I elbowed him, "Well unlike you I have people looking for me, there called friends."

He pushed the door open and dragged me to a BMW, it was small but cute, he opened my door, "well thank you me butler," we laughed as he closed the door. I pulled my phone out and made a group text, 'hey guys, something came up I'm leaving right now see you later, don't worry I'm fine," every other text was asking is I was fine or a 'kk', Nick turned the car on and turned towards to me, "Where to babe?" I roll my eyes and buckled up, "I just ate, and I'm not you r babe, but if you got me some fro-yo I might ok." He smiled and turned back to the wheel, he sped out of the garage and down the road to a frozen yogurt place.

****************************************************************************************

I was deciding on what yogurt to get, it was weird hanging out with Nick he was supposed to be a big player but I felt so familiar around him, like I've know him for a long time. Weird right.