19•

¥¥¥
Tyler

¥¥¥Kacey's POV

¥¥¥
Kacey's POV

I can imagine things are going well up there judging by the light that's shining all the way down here. Meanwhile, I'm trying to get through the rest of this time with Tyler as we clean up after our meal.

I can't lie to you. I do enjoy his company and I would love to spend more time with him. It's just... the same way that I'd like to spend more time with Sara. As in my friend. I don't see Tyler being more than that.

"Kacey, will you go on a date with me?" I choked on oxygen at the sudden question.

My goodness.

I'll try not to be too stupid. I mean, we're mates. We were bound to go on a date at some point.

"You know what? Sounds fun. When were you thinking?"

"Good. How's tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow works."

He smiled before checking his watch.

"We should get going. Nick! Kyle!"

Kyle suddenly came sliding down the staircase railing, humming like a damn Disney princess.

He gleefully grinned at me once he landed. His face then turned deadly serious as he held the both of my hands. "Your sister is a treasure. I will cherish her until the day I die."

...then he giddily skipped out of the door.

Well we know there's nothing wrong with her mate bond.

Nick was next to arrive, walking calmly with a devilish smirk on his face. He gave me some cocky eye contact before pulling me in and... giving my head a noogie. "You've been hiding my mate from me, huh, you sneaky devil?" he asked in a very big brotherly way.

"Uh, we just met. How would I hide him from you- wow, you're still noogying me..."

Tyler had to stifle his laughter.

Nick gave one last chuckle before following Kyle to their car.

Wow... these men are in love. No uncertainties on their part.

So why does my relationship feel so weird?

"I've never seen them like that before," Tyler said with an amused grin. "I'll see you tomorrow, Kacey."

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said my farewell with a smile, letting him walk out before I closed the door.

Maybe the butterflies will come tomorrow.