13•

¥¥¥
Kacey

¥¥¥Kacey's POV

¥¥¥
Kacey's POV

That lunch was anything but awkward. Tyler sat next to me and his hand was on my thigh the whole time. He just kept watching in awe as mom and I argued with dad about Hamilton. Rocky and Kyle were looking at each other like puppies in love basically the whole time. Everytime I looked into the kitchen, I saw Jack and Spencer play fighting as Sara and Nick watched in amusement.

After lunch was over, all the couples kind of separated so that they could spend time together. I took Tyler up to my room where we just talked and got to know eachother better. I found out his favorite color is blue, he really likes plaid, as do I, and his birthday is September 2. That's when his father is going to step down from Alpha and hand it over to him.

I also found out that when he marks me, which would have to be soon after him becoming Alpha, I'm going to have to move to his pack. But he had already talked his parents into waiting for school to end.

I also found out that Jack and Nick are mates. Believe me when I tell you that when I found out, I was crying so many tears of joy while squealing unknown words. I'm happy our mates are all friends with eachother. It just feels like we were closer to eachother than we thought.

Once everybody left, we all began to get ready for the party that Spencer was invited to. He was more than happy to let us crash it.

It didn't take long for us all to get ready since Sara and I got our hair done earlier today.

Once everyone is settled and fully hyped, I take my phone out and set a ten second timer, propping it up on a pillow.

"Pose!" I announce. They already know what's up as they stop and strike a pose in front of the phone, the camera shuttering as soon as we got in position.

I squeal and pick the phone up, nearly moaning from how good we all looked.

Leave it to my friends to always be photo ready

Spencer takes the phone from me, sending the picture to his phone before checking the time. "Ready to go? We need to stop by the gas station on the way there."

"Yeah, just let me tell me parents. I'll meet you in the car."

When I go up to their room, I see them playing UNO on their bed.

Some things never change even after twenty years.

A gleam hits my eye as I watch them in admiration.

I've been living for eighteen years and I've never seen them have a serious argument. I'm glad I was blessed with parents who would give everything up for each other.

"We're leaving," I announce.

Mom keeps her eyes on the game to make sure dad doesn't cheat. "Have fun, I love you, and if you're not back by 12 remember that you're not too old for the belt," she reminds, making dad snicker.

Resisting the urge to roll my eyes, I blow her a kiss instead. "You got it. Love you!" With that, I meet the others in Spencer's car.

Spencer smiles once I get in. "Are you guys ready for your first party?" Spencer has been to tons of parties. He's always been the life of 'em since elementary school so naturally he was liked by everyone.

I just wonder why he stays with us.

Spencer turns around in the front seat. "Kacey, are you okay?"

Did he sense my nerves?

"My anxiety level is pretty mild as always, but I'm ready." He smiles and reaches back.

"That's the spirit." He gives me a fist bump just like he did on the first day.

Except this one had a little extra shock to it...