All the things Pregnancy Brings!

Thanks to @writemylife99 for the idea!
:
:
:
:
:
*3 months preggers >_<*
You awoke in the wee hours of the morning, nausea waving over you like a tidal wave. You sat up and rubbed your stomach lovingly.

"Really baby really?" You whispered, trying not to wake your boyfriend.
You put your hand over your mouth and ran to the conveniently placed bathroom that so happens to be in the room! You opened the toilet lid right as vomit began to crawl out of your throat. You continued being sick for a few more minutes til you couldn't breathe.

You flushed the toilet and brushed your teeth to get rid of the horrid smell and taste that lingered. Tired, you sat down on the bathroom floor, leaning against the wall by the toilet, just incase of an accident.

You heard a faint knock on the door as you leaned your head against the wall.

"Is the destruction over?" You hear your boyfriend ask.

You smile a bit, still a bit nauseous.

"Yeah, everything's good."

Jim opened the door a bit and popped his head in, putting on a drowsy smile. His usual taken care of hair was now sticking up all over the place, making you grin.

"It really needs to stop waking daddy up at four in the morning. He's getting very annoyed," he sighed.

You put your head in your palm,"Same here."

"You better get me those nausea pills James I swear to my Lord and savior," you threatened.

"If it weren't for it being very early and me being very tired I would smack you for that tone," he saied in a husky voice.

"If it weren't for me being your girlfriend I would throw up all over your fucking ass," you reply back.

WOW, HORMONES ARE GOING TO BE FUN!

You look at him with an angry face.

He sighed,"Lets go back to bed darling, please?"

You nodded and struggled to get up. After a few trys you managed to lift you and your unborn child off the floor. Taking your boyfriend's hand you strolled back to bed, waiting to be greeted by sleep
:
:
:
*6 months PREGANTEE(°  <°)*
You growled in frustration as you threw down the salad from the dining table onto the ground. You frowned at Moriarty as he just smirked at you.

"You asked me what I wanted for dinner and I said ice cream," you said in a frustrated tone.

You picked up the remains of the green stuff off the floor and point at it, "Does this look like ice cream to you James?"

Moriarty rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair, putting his arms behind his head.

"I asked you what you wanted for dinner meaning real food Y/n."

"Ice cream is real food James," you said, gritting your teeth.

"Not in my book it isnt,"he said, slightly annoyed.

Your gaze turned sharp real fast,"I want ice cream James.."

"No,"he replied simply.

"JAMES FUCKING MORIARTY, I SWEAR ON MY MOTHERS CHEST HAIR, IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME ICE CREAM I WILL STAB YOU IN YOUR NECK WITH A DAMN KNIFE!"

He blankly stared at you, knowing you're trying not to get worked up about small things like this. Like I said before,

Hormones!

He sighed loudly and got up from where he was sitting. He wrapped his arms around you and played his head on your shoulder.

"I'll make you a deal, if you eat what I put on the table, you can have two scoops of ice cream,"he said.

"Three?"

"Two and a half."

"Deal."
:
:
:
:
*8 months pergaNATE! [˙ ~˙]*

"Darling, it's time to get up!" You hear your boyfriend yell from the other room.

"We're heading to your appointment in an hour," he continued.

You sighed and looked at your alarm clock.

8:30 a.m

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO SCHEDULE THESE THINGS IN THE MORNING GOD DAMN... you thought.

You laid there for a few minutes, nodding back off to sleep.

....

"YYYYYY/NNNNNN!" Jim hollered.

"OKAY OKAY I GET IT!" You shouted back.

You put your arms on either side of you and tried to pushed up.

But you fell hopelessly back down.

You tried and tried again to get up, failing each time.

"Fucking tit jigglers,"you whispered.

"JAMES, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE!" You yelled in desperation.

You heard footsteps approach and were soon greeted with that same devilishly handsome face you fell in love with.

"I need help,"you say, blushing.

He rolled his eyes.

You outstretched your arms and he grabbed them, pulling you up.

You smiled,"thank you."

He kissed you on your cheek, then left the room.

HEY MY DOODS, I hope you liked this chapter! I plan to end this fanfic soon anyways..

*bombs go off in the distance*

*screams ring in the distance*

*Woofs*

IM SORRY, I CAN'T KEEP EDGING THIS ON!
I will finish this though :)
MANY WILL PERISH!
Lol, sorry.
BUT DON'T WORRY, IM WRITING A PART TWO!
I'll tell you guys what it's about when this is all done with.
THANK FOR READING!

*Dabs w/ Spock*