First Time? FUN! pt 2

Your eyes were droopy, trying to close on themselves. You were still very tired from the night before, and not just because Moriarty took advantage of you, but because you killed your friend.
(OR NOT, YOUR CHARACTER DOESN'T KNOW YET!)

"Please Moriarty," you begged.

"I'm so exhausted, I can barely keep my eyes open."

He rolled his eyes,"You need proper punishment. It's not my fault that you're snarky remarks get the best of you is it?"

You lowered your head in defeat, he wasn't going to change his mind. He was going to hurt you again. You prayed to God with all your might that this man's spell of charm would not deceive you. That he wouldn't get to you.

That you wouldn't fall for anything.

He took his hand and lifted you chin so your eyes stared directly into his. His brown orbs never ceased to amaze you. He brushed away a tear that slid down your cheek.

"This was your doing. I'm not the one to blame for your sarcastic attitude," he said quietly.

"I guess that's something we have to work on."

(OKAY, ONCE AGAIN THERE WILL BE SMUT! IF YOU ARE AS UNCOMFORTABLE AS I AM, THEN SKIP AHEAD. JUST A HEADS UP!)

He slid is erected member inside of you. You screamed out in pain as you were still not fully adjusted to his size, nor were you fully recovered from the night before. He thrusted into, not waiting for to adjust to his length. Once again you screamed out in pure agony. He wasn't showing your mercy, but what you "deserved." He thrusted in and out at a steady pace, watching you cry out in pure agony. Tears fell down your face.

What a monster.

He flipped you over, now Jim was on top. He pulled out and grabbed your chin.

"Do you see what happens when you disobey me?" He asked you in a sly tone.

You didn't respond, too terrified to speak.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES? DO YOU Y/N?" He screamed.

Tears flowed again, "Yes, Yes I do!"

You wiped the tears with the back of your hand.

"Will you do it again?"

You shook you head, "No."

"Good," he breathed.

He got off of you, then you shielded your eyes, not wanting to see him.

"I'm going to take a shower..." Jim purred.

"And you're going to join me."

(AGH, HEY GUYS! Sorry about before with the short chapter, I was at school writing it and I had teachers looking over my shoulder constantly. If they saw me write this, they would FLIP! So, here is the second part to that. Also, there will either be another update tomorrow or the day after that. THANKS BROS!
*Crawls into the dark nook of the internet*)