John

You sat alone on a checkered blanket in the middle of a field with flowers surrounding you. You laughed as a pair of hands found their way on your shoulders. You turned your head to be greeted with that devilish smile.

He put you between his legs and wrapped his arms around your waist. He rested his head on your shoulder and kissed your cheek. He then continued to rub your belly lovingly.

"My Queen," he turned your head and kissed your lips.

"My Prince," he said as he drew a heart on your stomach.

You turn your waist so you faced Moriarty. He smiled slyly.

"What do you mean Prince? How would you know that?" You ask, still smiling.

"I have my ways kitten."

He kissed you once more before looking at you with an intense gaze.

You gave him a puzzled look, "what's wrong Jim."

He leaned in, "If you do well, I'll reward to kitten."

You were confused until he plopped a gun in your hand, the cool metal tingling your fingers.

"I need you my dear to kill that little friend of Sherlock's over there," he pointed his finger and you turned to its direction. Your eyes widened as the figure turned into John Watson.

Your friend.

"I can't do it Jim, he's my friend," you turned around to look at Jim, but he was nowhere to be found. You turned back around to find yourself in that same building where you shot John Watson.

Where you shot your friend.

The lights turned off.

You thought you were alone, but a pair of arms slithered around your waste.

A robotic voice filled the silence, "Do as I say, or else I'll torture you so slowly you'd wish I put you out of your misery."

The arms vanished and the light turned on.

A lifeless body was on the floor, husky red dotted the ground.

"JOHN," you screamed.

You tried to run but your legs wouldn't cooperate.You kept screaming his name, you shook in shock and fear.

"JOHN!"

"JOHN PLEASE!"

"I'M SORRY!"

Your eyes fluttered a bit to see a very upset criminal towering over you. His hair was a mess, but he still looked very handsome. His hands were on your shoulders as if he were shaking you awake.

"Y/N dear, wake up."

Tears formed in your eyes as you started to cry. You hadn't thought about John in a long time and it hit you hard. Jim tried to wrap his arms around you but you shook him away.

"No stop," you muttered.

He grabbed your chin, "what's wrong Y/n? What was your nightmare about?"

You started crying again as you laid there. Moriarty slipped his arms around you. Not wanting to upset him even more you let him stay there. He kissed your shoulder, snuggling up against you.

"Its going to be okay my Queen."

"Everything is going to be okay."