Him

"Get the fuck away from me," you whispered, to scared to speak.

"Now now kitten, you're going to scare the children," the man giggled.

You could barley move, barley breathe. Your vision betrayed you as the man seemed to be appearing out of nowhere. You went in and out of consioness, black dotted your vision. Your head pounded like crazy and your body ached. You didn't know where you were or how you got there. All you remembered is you screaming your head off when someone pushed you into a black van, or was it a car? You didn't know. You looked up at the light and squealed. The light blinded your eyes.

The man kept touching your hair. With every stroke, he started to laugh more and more.

"I will have soo much fun with this one," he said in a playful tone.

He breathed into your neck, " So. Much. Fun"

Every part of your body ached. It burned so much you could have sworn you were in hell. Dizzy and nauseated, you hurled beside you.

You gulped, " I-I need a doctor. Please I feel awful. I w-will do anything you say, I don't care what you do to me. Just please, make the pain go away"

Tears streamed down your face as you said it. You really did mean it, you didn't care. No one was waiting for you back home. You were alone.

"Please."

The man took your chin into his fingers and rubbed it with his thumb.

"You'll be fine darling," was the last thing you thought you heard before your surroundings turned to black.

( Hey guys! Thanks for reading this far, it means a lot. This is actually the first fanfiction I've written and actually liked. Also, I've written a few more chapters that I will be posting. AHG thanks so much. I hope you enjoyed this so far. CARRY ON MY WAYWARD DOCTORS!!)