Unexpected Gift pt 2

Your eyes were wide as he said that sentence like it was no big deal. So many emotion whirled through your mind, not knowing which one to settle on.

Anger, confusion, frustration. But one seemed to stick out among the rest.

Happiness.

You stood up abruptly and slammed the pregnancy test on the table.
You stared at him with your wide eyes.

"How can I be pregnant? You-you always-"

"Use a condom? Oh dear Y/n, the reliability of one is about 80%. It's not a guarantee it'll work," he said smugly.

He smiled, his brown eyes sparkled as he did. The same ones you fell head over heels with. Something was up though, but you couldn't put your finger on it...

You sat back down, a blank expression painted your face when you realized what he did.

"You did this on purpose didn't you?" You glared at him angrily.

"Ding ding ding, We have a winner!" He rolled his eyes as he continued.

"Of course I did."

You stared at him and looked down. Remembering what he told you a few months ago.

"You said you never wanted kids. Right?" You questioned.

He sighed and put his finger on his temples.

"Come here," he motioned his index finger towards his lap again. You walked over there and sat down.

He buried his head into the crook of your neck and gave it a single kiss. He inhaled your scent.

"It's true. I don't want children. I hate them buggers. Always wining, crying."

He looked at you and cupped your cheek,"But, your my Queen and I your King."

He pecked your cheek.

He continued,"The way you look at children when we walk in the park or in the shopping center, I see how much you yearn to raise a child of your own, how much you crave to be a mother."

You teared up and hugged him, "I hate you so much you dork."

"I hate you too."

HEY GUYS, ITS BEEN A WHILE! So, sorry for the delay in long/short, chapters. IM SORRY, ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL AND IM TRYING TO WRITE WHILE DOING OTHER SHIT!!
So I plan to either upload another chapter today, tomorrow, or Friday. I'll try to make them longer, it's been tough :/

BY FAM!!