The Date and the Drunk Confession

(Once again, this is part of the back story between you and Sherlock ;). You can skip this part to the end with Jim if ya want cuz this is just a filler .)

It had been a couple of weeks since your first encounter with the one and only consulting detective, Sherlock Holmes. Ever since then you couldn't help but get giddy when anything close to Sherlock was mentioned. Okay, you had a slight crush on him. But it was absurd, you'd only met the man once and in that time you slipped on a bloody experiment. (No pun intended). Something drew you to him, not knowing whether it was his luscious, dark hair, or his intelligence. He was different from the men you've dated in the past, even though you didn't date a lot of guys. You wished for a long while that you would bump into the Watson-Sherlock duo ever since that meeting, but sadly your wish wasn't answered. Bummed out as you might have been, you still needed to pay rent.

(Time lapse to the Café cuz I'm a lazy piece of horse sperm)

You grabbed your apron from your locker and threw it on. You took a tiny glance in your phone to fix your (h/c) hair and went to the cash register to start your job. A freezing hand plopped on your shoulder and you jumped.

"Well hello Y/N, what a splendid day it is!" Elwin, your boss said.

You rolled your eyes,"Well, if you and your long ass fingers didn't scare me, then yes, it would have been "splendid,"" you replied in a sassy tone.

Elwin was the brother you never had. You could be your sarcastic self when ever you wanted and NOT GET FIRED! That was one of the reasons you took the job as the sign on the front actually said:

HELP WANTED: SARCASTIC, IDIOTS WITH A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR PREFERRED.

It was a dream job for you as you can barely go five minutes without having some sarcasm in your voice. Sarcasm actually was the reason you got kicked out of the house and left America!

Honestly, you wouldn't wish for anything else. This was perfect.
Elwin gave you one of his quirky grins and rolled his aqua eyes.

"You are such a little shit Y/N."

"Yes, I know," you giggled.

He then went to the back of the store for some reason and left you alone up front. Soon people would be lining up for the tasty drink, as morning of course was the busiest hour of the day, and you needed to be focused. Coffee shop work was, well, a lot of work...

As you predicted, people of all shapes and sizes started lining up. From 8:00 a.m to 10:00 am was a non stop fiasco of orders and demands.

"Oh, you forgot the extra napkin."

"Um, you didn't put on extra sprinkles..."

"Dude, you didn't put the sauce on right."

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? "SAUCE" MY ASS GORDON RAMSEY, you thought.

Anyway, you were an hour away from freedom when the bell rang once again. I guess your wish was answered because the two people you were hoping to see walked in.

Thor and Loki.

Jk,Jk.

Sherlock and John.

You smiled at them as they drew nearer.

John grinned,"Good afternoon Y/N, it's very nice to see you again."
John stuck out his hand and you shook it with glee.

"Like wise," you replied.

As we all know, Sherlock is a sociopathic shit and said ,"Your mascara is off."

You of course aren't as sensitive as some people so you replied with,