"They call me Mr.Sex"

You were blinded by your own tears as Moriarty steered you out of the building and back into the car. He slipped the blindfold back on your head.

He whispered in your ear, "Excellent job kitten."

"You made me kill my friend you bastard!" you screamed and tried to claw at him. You managed to slap him hard enough to leave a bruise and before you went to slap him again, he grabbed your arm.

"Bad idea Hun."

------------------------------------------------
John's pov:

I hit the pavement hard when the bullet penetrated my left shoulder. The pain erupted within me, but at least I wasn't dead. And at least Y/N was safe. For now...
I didn't even hear Sherlock calling out my name til my vision and ears cleared. I saw him standing over me, faintly hearing him call my name.

"John."

"John."

"JOhN!"

"JOOOOOHN!"

I waved him away.

"Yes I bloody know my name you annoying twat!" I screamed.

"Why don't you make yourself useful and CALL A BLOODY AMBULANCE!"
I screamed once again.

Sherlock smiled, "already on it's way."
He gave me his hand and I took it gladly, wincing in pain.

"Is it bad? I can't really see it, my eyes are still foggy," I asked him.

"It's just a graze John. You'll be fine." He scoffed.

More angry then before (the pain adding to that), I shouted at the tall idiot.

"The next cocky thing that comes out of your mouth Sherlock is going to be shoved down your pussy. Is that clear Sherlock Holmes?"

Sherlock stared at me.

"Yes."
--------------------------------------------------
Sherlock's pov:

The ambulance arrived approximately five minutes and thirty-two seconds after John's childish outburst. He was taken to the hospital (requesting I do not come along) and was asking the EMT driver to call his girlfriend.
Of course Lestrade came and began to ask me questions, which I answered before he even said them.

Why are all of these normal people's minds so vacant?

Soon I got bored of answering everyone's questions and headed to the hospital to meet with John about Y/N and Moriarty.
I can't let her down.
------------------------------------------------
Third person pov:

Moriarty pushed you out of the car to the ground, the blindfold shifted as you fell. The car drove away, the tires screeching in complaint.

He picked you up again and screamed in your ear, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? DO YOU?!"

You shook under his touch, crying once again.

This man was destroying you, inside and out. He was breaking you.

And he was winning.

He breathed heavily as he said, "I will teach you respect slave."

You hollered and kicked as he dragged you up the steps of the place you were before and up the stairs. He threw you on the bed, making sure you stayed down.

"I'll teach of some respect."

(Okay, there will be smut beyond this point. If you ain't into that, skip beyond the smut. This is also my first ever smut so that is also a reason you can skip if ya want. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

You struggled against him as he ripped off your clothing, except for your underwear and bra. Then he took off your blindfold.

"I want you to see me hurt you so you won't disrespect me ever again."

A single tear slipped out of your eye as you begged him to stop.

"I won't do it again. Please don't do this."

"You did this to yourself," he said, slipping off his jacket.

He leaned in, "after all, you might enjoy this. They call me Mr.Sex after all."

Soon Moriarty was in his underwear on top of you, kissing you from your collarbone down to your stomach. He stopped, then lowered his head down to your thighs. He trailed kisses to your feet to your inner thigh. You withered wildly at his touch.

He lifted his head for a moment, "look who's enjoying this."

"Shut. Up," You said, really pissed off at him.

He frowned, "wrong answer."

He ripped off your underwear and bra. He gazed upon your body.

"Hm, I wonder how nobody has attacked you already."

He knew your secret.

That you, were in fact,

A virgin.

He ripped off his boxers so he was naked too.

He then plunged into without any warning. You screamed out in pain as your body tried to adjust to his size.
You cried out as he started thrusting in and out. As time went by, it started to feel good.

It started to turn you on.

Stop, please.

He knew you were close because he started to go faster.

He looked down on you, withering with pleasure.

"Scream my name out Y/N. Scream out my name."

You obediently did what he said.

"James!"

You both came at the same time. You collapsed on the bed and breathed heavily. Right before sleep took over, you felt a pair of arms slither around you.

The last thing you heard was, "wasn't that great kitten?"

Then sleep took you over.

Finally.

(OKAY, THAT WAS WEIRD. I AM SORRY XD So for the next chapter I'm planning to do a flash back type thing with Sherlock and your character as we do see in Sherlock pov some tension between them. I actually had fun writing this chapter and NOT BECAUSE OF THE SMUT. Thanks for reading so far,far it means a lot.
GOTTA BLAST!)