First Time? FUN!

Your breathing heightened as he said those words.

Hello kitten.

"How was your first time?" He asked softly.
You fumbled on your words, realizing  again that the night before was your first time ever having sex.
And it was amazing. But you didn't want to admit it. And how did he know in the first place? Honestly it didn't phase you that much anymore.

Once again you tried to say something but the words caught in your throat.

Your feelings that caused this included:

Scared and confusion.

Mostly scared though.

You didn't know what to do. This man who kidnapped you was now laying beside you. And it wasn't just any man.

It's was a criminal.

A psycho.

A murderer.

And just a few hours ago, this same man took advantage of you.

He smiled maniacally and pulled you closer til your lips met. He kissed you roughly for a moment then pulled away.

"I'm guessing it's was good."

You blushed, feeling your face heat up. Why am I doing that?

He smiled again, "That's a yes."

He shifted the covers a bit and pulled you on top of him. He smirked and you gave him a frightened look.

"I-I don't think I want to do this," you whimpered.

"You were loving it last night. Why not now?" He purred.

"Because I said so!" You spat out.

Shit.

His smile turned into a frown as you lifted your hand in front of your mouth. He lowered your head to his face. His lips reached your ear and in the faintest whisper he said, "Do you know what this means now?"

You shook your head vigorously.

"It's means I have to punish you for your snarky remarks."

You screamed then everything turned black.

(IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT! IM AT SCHOOL AND CANNOT WRITE SMUT! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EXTRA LONG I PROMISE! Also I'll upload another thing today) BOYEEEEEE!