"Hans!" I greeted nervously, a smile plastered onto my face. "Uh, nice tux!"

"You think so?" He said, turning around. "I was hoping Anna would like it as well. Have you seen her anywhere? We're celebrating our 1 week anniversary!"

"Uh, one week?" I said, cocking my eyebrow. "And since when were you guys together?"

"I asked her last week?" He sniffed. "And she DID say yes. So I hope you give us your blessing to our relationship!" (Get it? Get it?😏 No? Ok... *awkward silence* *tumbleweed rolls across stage*)

I could hear the sarcasm literally dripping from his voice, and I tried my best not to recoil in disgust. "Well, I give you my best wishes."

"Thanks," he said dryly. "Now if you excuse me."

He spun his expensive leather shoes on me and walked down the hallway again. "Anna! Where are you my little teddy bear?"

He soon disappeared around the corner and I spotted Anna peering around the corner.

"Is the coast clear?" She whispered.

I nodded and she sighed in relief.

"I thought I was a goner!" She said.

"Seriously," I told her. "One week anniversary?"

"I heard the entire conversation, and I can assure you that I would never say yes to a creep like him."

"But seriously though," I said. "If he was your Boyfriend --"

"Nope!" She said, covering her ears. "I don't want to hear any of it!"

"Fine," I said. "But we have to hurry for lunch, we're late!"

So we hurriedly walked into the cafeteria and spotted the group with the rest of the boys, but as I looked closer, as noticed Jack wasn't there.

"Hey guys! So I see that we have decided to integrate?" Anna said, taking a seat next to Kristoff.

"Well," Punzie said. "We decked that since four of us are couples, then we should spend more time together!"

"Four?" I asked. "Isn't it just you and Eugene?"

"Well," Punzie said. "I Guess if you guys don't have the guts to tell everyone, then I'm going to."

She got up from her seat and stood onto the table.

"Everyone, may I please have your attention." She said. Everyone turned around to look at her. "So as you know, there are many couples in Frostwood High," she said. "But now, I am proud to present another couple to the list."

She raised her hands up high in the air. "Everyone, please welcome, MERICCUP!"

Everyone's eyes widened and looked at Merida and Hiccup, who were both blushing and trying to hide their faces. The cafeteria immediately brush into applause and shouted,

"MERRICUP! MERRICUP!"

Once the noise had died down, Rapunzel returned to her seat with a triumphant smile on her face.

"Well that was interesting," I said.

"It sure was," Merida mumbled, glaring at Punzie. "Couldn't you have made our relationship official in a more sophisticated way?"

Punzie snorted loudly. "Since when were you sophisticated?"

"Well I'm not," she said. "But Dragon Boy here is."

"Hey!" Hiccup said, putting down his Dragon book after just picking it up again. "At least I have table manners!"

"Weapons at the table don't count as table manners," Merida said, rolling her eyes.

"Aw," Anna gushed. "You guys already act like a married couple!"

Both Merida and Hiccup blushed and shut up immediately.

"Just you wait Anna," I smirked. "It'll be you and Kristoff next."

Kristoff immediately spat his drink out whilst Anna turned a deep shade of red.

"What?!" They both exclaimed.

"What?" I said innocently. "Can't a fangirl daydream?"

"Ooh!" Punzie said, including herself into the conversation. "KRISTANNA! KRISTANNA!"

"Yup," I said. "Frostwood High's next new couple!"

"What about Jelsa, huh?!" Anna teased, and I immediately shut up,

"Wait," I said. "Where IS Jack?"

"He has Hockey practise," Eugene said.

"I never knew he played Hockey," I said.

"The coach was sick sick for a few weeks, which was why he never attended the meets," Eugene explained. "But now Coach Sandy is back so now Hockey is back up on the activities board."

"Oh okay," I said. Honestly, I felt disappointed because I really wanted to know what he wanted to say.

"It's okay Elsie," Anna said. "You'll see your Prince Charming soon."

I blushed and glared at her. "It's not like that Anna."

"Mhm," she said before looking away.

Once the bell had rung, we all parted ways and went to our separate classes. I walked into English and noticed that Jack still had t arrived.

"Hello everyone!" Ms.Belle said, walking into the room.

"Hello Ms.Bell," everyone called out.

"So I have decided on our play for the semester," she said. "And two of you already know which one it is."

She clapped her hands together. "So this semester, we are going to do, 'When Snowflakes Fall,' which is Elsa and Jack's play!

Everyone applauded and I slid down into my seat.

"And I have also decided that Jack and Elsa play the lead roles, since it was their play," Ms.Belle said. "So can Jack and Elsa please come to the front of the class?"

"Um," I said. "Jack isn't here. Apparently he's at Hockey practise."

"Oh, okay then." Ms.Belle said. "I Guess Elsa can lead us by herself!"

Unwillingly, I got up from my seat and began reading the copy of our script that we made.

You owe me Frost.

~~~
Hey Guys!
So how was this chapter? I hoped you guys enjoyed it, and we are also nearly at 400 reads! Thank you all so much! So this story still has a long way to go, and I hope that you all enjoy the rest of this story, and if you did enjoy this chapter, or you want to send any feedback, please

VOTE
COMMENT

And thanks for reading!
~Choco