Going to Asgore

Game Y/N's P.O.V.

I can't keep doing this, I have to go to the barrier and give up my soul. I have to free monsters, this is the only way possible.

I start walking. I'm not completely sure where or how I'm walking up without my voluntary movement, but I'll go with it since I can't stop myself.

I continue to walk, somehow my legs don't hurt; instead my legs feel numb. I can't remember where I've walked from or if anyone tried to talk to me.

I reach a huge castle, presumably the king of monster's castle; however I can't use my senses to describe it. I walk into the castle, still no sign of my mind working. I walk down the corridors until I reach a throne room, seeing someone, they must be King Asgore.

I don't know what they look like even, something is wrong. Suddenly my soul appears without my permission. I lift it up offeringly to King Asgore. "You can take my soul and free the monsters." I said involuntarily.

"What a submissive child you are, luckily they're the easiest to kill," King Asgore states, "I'll kill you now."

What?! I'm going to die?! Why can't I move, this is serious body! Let me have control! Please, let me go!

King Asgore walks over to me, holding a huge meat cleaver in one hand, the other hand is free of anything in order to take my soul.

"Goodbye." King Asgore says as he takes my soul away from my hands.

The world goes dark.

A/N

The next chapter is going to be very confusing, but I think that as long as I can get the second book out soon, it'll explain everything easier! ^^

I got this chapter out for you Icy_Claws , so be happy cuz I'm tired XD

Summary of the chapter:

-Y/N can't seem to remember/do anything voluntarily besides the present time