Time Doesn't Stop

A/N

Hey guys, I'm back into writing more chapters again! :3 I'm glad it's still the morning. ^^

3rd Person Narration

The next day, Y/N and Sans were casually talking in the living room until Papyrus came back home to see them like this.

Papyrus' skull seemed to nearly burst in flames, knowing Sans deliberately let Y/N out of the basement. "YOU IDIOT! WHY WOULD YOU LET THAT PIECE OF TRASH OUT?!" Papyrus yelled at Sans.

"B-BOSS! UH...I...let her out because..." Sans tried to come up with an excuse.

"JUST SHUSH PET! YOU NEVER DO A GOOD JOB ANYWAY, YOU'RE WEAK," Papyrus insulted Sans. "AS FOR YOU HUMAN, GO BACK TO THE BASEMENT. OR I'LL BY MYSELF TAKE YOUR SOUL."

Sans had a anxious and somewhat sad facial expression.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Papyrus is mean...but, I got to stay positive, right? But he did yell at Sans, his own brother! Aren't brothers supposed to love each other?!

"You have no right to talk Sans like that! Aren't family supposed to love each other no matter what?!" I yelled out, engulfed with anger from Papyrus yelling at Sans.

Papyrus looked ten times angrier than before, why did I let my emotions get the best of me...

"THE ONLY 'LOVE' DOWN HERE IS LEVEL OF VIOLENCE. AND I CAN TALK TO HIM HOWEVER I WANT, FAMILY CAN TREAT EACH OTHER LIKE TRASH IF WE WANT. YOU'RE IN NO POSITION TO SAY ANYTHING, BECAUSE I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU KEEP THIS UP."

"Boss, kid, sto-"

"I don't care if I die! Take my soul for all I care, but I won't stop defending Sans. Family love each other no matter what happens, and there is such thing as 'love' down here! Sans clearly loves you a lot! Love him back, before he gets ripped away from your life forever." I said, overpowered by the negativity of Papyrus to say that they should love each other then to be so mean.

I walked back down to the basement, crossing my arms until I reached downstairs.

Papyrus P.O.V.

Woah...that piece of garbage just lectured me?! No! I will not tolerate it! Nobody screams at me, I'm better than everyone! Though...is it strange that deep within my chest, there's a part of me saying to follow in what that girl says. Should I really trust my instincts?

Sans P.O.V.

That entire conversation, just threw me out of my mind...

But, how did Y/N know I love Paps? I don't act like I do, but I actually love my bro. He's what I live for. I could never leave him. Y/N's opinion of family loving each other seems like she's an angel with a bloody idea of brotherly love.