Shedded Tears of Blood

A/N

You guys are about to be so guilty on the inside... XDDD I'm sorry that you all hate him cuz of the last chapter but uh...he kinda uh...NEVER MIND XDD I'LL LEAVE MORE SUSPENSE XDDD

Sans P.O.V.

I had fallen asleep from last night's argument with Y/N, and uh...never mind about that.

"Alright me...let's go buy her something nice to make Y/N feel better..." I mumbled to myself, teleporting out my house.

I trudged my crimson bloody and golden sneakers through the light snow, keen on finding some flowers that would make Y/N happy again. My eye sockets flashed bloody red, as if I were bloody mad.

'I really screwed up this time...' I thought to myself, sighing lightly on the outside. 'I made her feel so bad to the point that I care for her...even though this weird warm and fuzzy feeling for Y/N remains...'

Some dumb little pieces of trash monsters that were a group of five monsters saw me and started calling me dumb insults.

"Boneboy!" One of them said, as the others begun to chant that insult.

"Hah, he's so weak! He's just a small little monster! Hahahah!" Another of them mocked me.

God damn it you little pieces of trash...

"Screw you all too, little pieces of trash!" I angrily shouted out, pointing at them my middle finger. My left red orby eye felt like they were shooting daggers into those little pieces of trash.

"What did you just call us boneboy?!" One of them screamed angrily at me, and the group started shouting at me to fight them.

"A fight you say," I chuckled to myself, as my forever lasting grin got bigger. "I'll have a GREAT TIME then!"

I snapped my boney fingers, entering a BATTLE with these monsters. It was my turn, and I attacked them with my rapid white bones and accompanied by blue bones and gaster blasters, attacking them, never stopping to lose track of where they were. Easily, two of them were taken down by four bones and one gaster blaster attack.

"God damn it! He's too strong!" One of the leftover monsters shouted out, pressing FLEE.

"Psh, you got that f---ing right!" I grinned madly, as I felt happier then ever to be beating up monsters again.

"Get him!" That was all I heard, until I felt a massive weight tackle me down, and I fell to the snowy ground. The BATTLE thought I had fled the BATTLE, so I could no longer BATTLE.

"What the ---- are you doing?!" I screamed out, trying to get up.

"Revenge you -------!" One of them damn monsters yelled out to me.

I was brutally punched, hit, and insulted all at the same time. I stared at my HP, and it was going down quickly.

"I need to get out, and quickly! Or I'll never see Papy again...I miss his damned little adorable f---ing self..." I thought to myself, trying to stay awake on the cold snowy ground.

A few minutes later, I had found my chance to escape and teleport out of that horrible place. I weakly snapped my fingers, and teleported to Waterfall.

"There...I just need to grab a few flowers...and then head to Grillby's and get some food...then I'll apologize to Y/N and...everything will be alright again...yeah..." I mumbled to myself weakly, and I fell down onto the blue ground.

I winced in pain and gritted my teeth, but I didn't stop picking out the flowers I needed for Y/N. For a few minutes, all I could think about was Y/N. Her laughter, her smile, her jokes, and just everything. Y/N was truly a angel. Perhaps even the angel of blood.

Flowers were scarce in Waterfall, but I managed to find a couple of flowers for a small bouquet of F/C flowers. I huffed and puffed out, due to just how much pain and energy I was concentrating on to pick out flowers for Y/N.

"I really hope I didn't screw everything with Y/N..." I kept on saying to myself, over and over again. On the day of the fight, we fought because well...I...I got annoyed by Y/N, and I yelled at her. I took it too far, and now Y/N doesn't stop crying down in the basement. I really did hurt her, I'm just horrible in the end, heh.

I begun slowly limping back to Snowdin, carefully gripping tightly onto the bouquet of F/C flowers. On the way, I saw a small little knife around.

"...it's a knife..." I muttered to myself under my breath, as my grip on the bouquets became tighter.

I walked quietly over to the knife, and stared at it.

"Should I..." I thought to myself, quietly sitting down, and picking up the knife.

"It would end all of this suffering...Papyrus could be happier without me...Y/N would never see my horrible face," I muttered under my breath. "I could be so happy..."

I stared at the knife, tilting it around for better angles. My eye sockets felt wet, and I could see that my eye sockets dropped bloody red tears onto my black and golden striped basketball shorts.

I dropped the knife, and snapped my fingers. I teleported back home, gripping tightly onto the bouquet of flowers.

I wiped my eye sockets from my tears, and opened up the basement door. I walked down there to see Y/N's parents asleep from the seen exhaustion bags under their eyes, and Y/N sitting on the floor, while her clothes seemed soaked in her tears.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you...I didn't want any of this to happen...please...forgive me Y/N...I don't want you to be mad at me or anything...please..." I quickly blurted out the moment I saw Y/N's condition.

Y/N looked up at me, staring intently at my eye sockets. Her locks of H/C were a slight mess, and her E/C eyes seemed dull.

A few minutes later, Y/N finally said something to me.

A/N

THIS TOOK IT ALL TO THE NEXT LEVEL XD

I JUST WROTE THIS ALL IN LITERALLY 36 MINUTES XDDD

DON'T ASK ME FOR EXPLANATIONS OF WHAT I'M DOING XDDD