Loss

3rd Person Narration

Up on the surface, you were at home. But that, was all lost within 20 minutes....

You were at home, packing your bags, since you and your family were going to go on a family vacation. You finished packing, but that was when you lost.

Somehow, a man dressed in black found their way into your home, and tied up every single one of your family members, but you. It gave you the chance to hide, which you could only run, to under your bed.

"Oh dear....what shall I do to all of you?~" You heard the man say, outside your bedroom door.

You quietly got out of that spot, grabbed your luggage, and you know what you did.....?

You managed to quietly tip toe to the back of the man, and you could see through your family's eyes that they were scared of what was going to happen.

As you got closer and closer to the man, you picked up your huge luggage and....

YOU WHACKED THE MAN WITH YOUR GIGANTIC LUGGAGE.

The man fell to the ground, which seemed to be that he was knocked out.

"Run Y/N!!!" Your mother warned you.

You refused to run.

The man grabbed his knife, and threw it.

Fortunately, he threw it through the window, and umm, he killed your annoying raccoon, who was looking for food, but in your back yard.

You used your luggage, and again, knocked out the man with it.

You grabbed the nearest scissors and cut off the ropes your family had, and ran into the forest with them, still holding onto your own luggage.

Eventually, you and your family ran much too far to remember the way you all came from.

You all stopped running when you saw a huge hole, that seemed to lead into the darkness, but you knew something had to be down at the bottom of this hole. It filled you with,

DETERMINATION.

A/N

Okie, just because I'm a writer, doesn't mean I have to be a terrible person and let your family die! Besides, this was pretty funny to me. :3

You knocked out a man with your heavy luggage. But you didn't kill them, or have any intentions to harm them, that does not count as a pacifist route being over. ;3

Welp, I'm off to write new chapters!!! Bye now!!!