Dream?....or Reality?....

A/N

Simply beautiful that I'm being unoriginal with this book XD

15K views O.O THANKS GUYS!!!

Your P.O.V.

What is happening?...

W-Why can't I see anything?...

A-All I-I see is...wh-white?...and b-black?...

"Agh!" I yell out, as my eyes were finally able to see what was happening.

"Your finally awake." I hear someone said.

"W-Who are you?..." I started asking, "Where a-am I?..."

"It's not one." I hear one new voice say.

"But two." I hear two voices say at the same time.

I see two people, who looked similar. They had similar jackets, similar hair, similar everything! Only, one of them wore a black jacket with a red shirt and their eyes were ruby and bloody red. They had a knife in their hand. On the other HAND, the child wore a black jacket with a blue shirt inside and their eyes were closed. They had flowers in their hands.

"Why am I here?..." I ask them.

The one with flowers in their hand had a saddening facial expression. "Well...I'm Frisk, the 'pacifist' one as people say."

"And I'm Chara, the 'genocide' one." The one with a knife in their hand said.

"I'm Y/N." I said to them. "Why am I here again?..."

"You're here, because we can't do anything." Chara said to me.

I tilted my head, confused about what Chara meant.

Chara sighed, and pointed to Frisk as they sat down on a invisible seat.

"What Chara means is that...you're blocking us to choose a path and play with them." Frisk said. "This was all meant to be a...game..."

Chara snapped their fingers, and the wall looked like numbers, full of codes!

"And...I'm playing the game now?..." I said, as my voice got lower every time I spoke.

"Yes." Chara said, as they smiled devilishly and snapped their fingers and the walls go back to looking white.

"Actually, your life is even apart of the game. Nobody wants to play it. None of us know our way out of this game. There is no 'EXIT' button." Frisk said.

"H-How does this game..work?..." I asked them, almost silently.

"...you play it, genocide, neutral, or pacifist. You've been playing it pacifist." Chara said, blankly staring at the walls. "Now, why are you here?"

"You somehow took over the game." Frisk answered Chara's sentence. "Because of that, we have to wait until you...go...until we can take back our place in the game."

W-What?...

"H-How do I n-not 'go' then?..." I asked them.

"Don't die silly Y/N! That's how it works!" Chara said with a smile, "Don't worry, eventually everything will be explained. Oh and, even if I'm apart of this game, I'm much more stronger than you'd think and I exist like Frisk."

Oh...p-please, g-get me out of here...s-some-someone...

I hear a shattering noise...what is that?...it's like...the walls are crumbling down!

"Oh no...it's time to awaken now Y/N." Frisk said, as they smiled and waved goodbye.

"See you later then Y/N!" Chara said with a big toothy smile, as they waved bye to me. "This isn't our last meeting dearest Y/N~..."

W-Wait, wh-?!

3rd Person Narration

The world went white for Y/N, as Y/N's physical state's eyes were glowing white and coded numbers were in in them, and beneath her. The layer of codes acted as a soft cloud for the small Y/N's body.

Her hair was flowing in the air, and it started to glow the colors of the rainbow. It went from red, to orange. From yellow, to green. And blue, to purple. She glowed brighter than the purest white snow. On her back were long sprouted white feathered wings that looked majestic.

Y/N's body started floating slowly into the air. Her body slowly floated up and down. By the time she started to awaken, she begun to float down, and the cloud of code disappeared and her rainbow changing hair changed back to her original (h/c).

Y/N floated back down to the cold and harsh wooden floor, as she groaned, and her eyes slowly awakened. "What just happened?..."

A/N

Don't question it...I told you guys that I came up with something that's not very original XD...;w;'

Welp, nightie guys! :3