THANK YOU TORIEL...

A/N

I wonder if anyone figured it out...

Toriel's P.O.V.

"BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP YOU ALL!"

W-What?! What human would want to...help...us?!

They're foul and cruel creatures who keep on trying to leave, not knowing they'll die!

"So what?! You're all gonna die either way!" I yelled, and threw more fireballs.

I see that Y/N...was smiling?...while avoiding my attacks?...

"Heheh!" I hear Y/N laugh. "I don't want to hurt you! Come on! I know you can be good!"

W-What...? This child...reminds of me of my own...

"Why are you putting so much mercy and faith in me...?" I said, attacking Y/N with a lot of fireballs but not attacking them where she was.

I'll SPARE her parents...at least they won't see what happens...

"I see that in your eyes, you haven't slept in a while. Your home's base wasn't very safe," Y/N started saying. "I just thought that maybe you haven't had a good friend in a while. So I want to help you."

I stopped my attacks.

What is this feeling that this child...fills me with?...

"..."

"My child..."

I spared the child and she spared me back.

"Please...if you keep acting like this...just run away from here..." I said, weakly.

Y/N hugged me and smiled.

"I'll come back for you, alright?"

"I love you goat mom."

Y/N walked and with her parents, they left.