Toriel

3rd Person Narration

"Hello there, my chil-" Someone said, cutting off their own sentence.

Flowey's facial expression drastically changed to scared and worried at the new voice. Flowey disappeared, appearing in a small boot that Y/N could see in the corner.

"Adults?..."

The voice was finally visible. It appeared to be that there was a goat lady, who looked a slight bit horrifying, but it didn't seem to be matter. The goat lady looked as if she hadn't been sleeping well lately, and seemed to be mostly red and black colored.

"Ah...are these your parents,
my child?" The goat lady said, with a managed smile.

Toriel's P.O.V.

I heard a noise coming from the flower patch, hearing yells and cries.

"Perhaps it's a human," I said, looking down. "I better go check it before I'm unaware of something."

I walked to the flower patch.

When I was there, I immediately saw...a human.

"Hello there, my chil-" I started, cutting off my sentence to see that there were two human adults.

Three humans? Hmm...perhaps I don't have to take the child's SOUL. I'd prefer to take the adults, children are much too innocent.

I put on a smile that I forced, but managed to do. "Ah...are these your parents, my child?"

The girl nodded her head, and I asked her if she was okay from the fall.

"Yeah! Of course I am!" The girl brightly smiled while speaking. "Why wouldn't I be? Just because I fell down here, that doesn't mean I can't be expected to not be okay!"

Heh...her smile is truly innocent...she wouldn't last a day...

I kept on my smile, and held out my hand to the adults. "Hello there, I am TORIEL."

"Umm...hi...do you know how we can get back home?" The father asked.

W-What?! Do they not understand what they did to us?! You won't be leaving...not for you adults.

"What...?" I started saying. I managed to makeup something and said, "Please...I would like to take you three to my home, before you go home. For the sake of any needed treatments."

I know it's a lie, but who cares? I have to...I must...I haven't kept any company for so long...and nobody wants to live in my home.

"Alright, we'll come along." The dad said.

The mother rubbed the back of her head, and said, "It does hurt here..."

I saw the girl stare with curiosity at everything here. It made no sense to me, but she had fallen down into the world of monsters. Of course she would have curiosity.

Your P.O.V.

Why does it feel like this place has been so abandoned? Why does it feel like everything is so sad? I don't want to feel this...