The Home

A/N

I'm proud of myself for being in the mood to type up new chapters! :3

Your P.O.V.

Toriel brought us to her home, and I held up the boot that Flowey was in during the way. Toriel didn't realize I had Flowey as we walked to her house.

"And here we are! Welcome to my home!" Toriel said.

I walked into her home and saw that it was much like the RUINS. There were holes, cracks, broken furniture, and some blood spilled onto the walls.

"Erm..." My dad quietly said.

"I apologize for this...I haven't had many visitors in quite a while." Toriel said, smiling.

My mom asked if we could quickly get this over with, but Toriel said that it would be soon enough but we should first get some food.

"I had made a butterscotch pie before, " Toriel started saying. "Please wait for me to have the pie ready. For now, go to the hallway at the right. It has a nice bedroom, normally it was just for one person...but since you three are here, please share it."

Toriel hurried into the kitchen which I couldn't see honestly.

I smiled with a slight change for my facial expression and walked into the room that Toriel said to go into.

"Y/N?" I heard my mom say.

I looked back to her and pursed my lips. I slightly tilted my head to the right and asked, "Yeah mom?"

My mom made a smile and laughed a little. "You should change up your clothes. After all, you haven't changed your clothes since yesterday."

Ah man...I didn't want to...my currently clothes are good enough but...okay then mom.

"Aw fine. Wait outside the door first." I said, walking into the room.

I viewed the room, and it actually looked nice! Apart from the outside of this room, it looks like Toriel has been taken care of it very well.

"Umm...Y-Y/N?..." I heard a quivering voice say.

I looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw Flowey in the boot I had been carrying this entire time.

"Yeah Flowey?" I asked Flowey calmly.

"Can I get down now?" Flowey asked. "I don't wanna be a pervert..."

I smiled and laughed lightly, while placing Flowey onto the bed and turning the boot around.

"Don't peek!" I said, as I opened up my luggage to grab some new clothes.

I immediately grabbed a white T-Shirt, a baggy black and golden hoodie and finally red and white shorts. And by the time I was finished changing, I actually liked my outfit!

"Can I look now?" Flowey asked me, still facing the wall like a good little Flowey!

"Yeah, I finished changing." I said, holding onto the boot again and opening the door.

My mom didn't agree with my outfit, but she did get me to change up.

"The pie is ready!" We heard Toriel call out from the kitchen.

"We're coming!" My dad called back to her and we made our way to the kitchen.

I looked around the house again, and what do I think?

It's quite a nice home.