What Are You?!-

A/N

UF!SANS, DON'T YA DARE INSULT KETCHUP! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! T^T

Your P.O.V.

W-What was all that?!

I woke up, to see that my hands were glitching out numbers and codes that I don't know of! It suddenly went back to my normal skin of own my hand. I touch my hands and it's fine. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"What the?!"

Did someone else see?...

I turn my head to the voice, to see Sans was at the staircase that led upstairs.

Uh oh...

"I-It's not me that's doing this!" I tried to tell him.

"Then what was any of that?! You were flying up into the air! And your hair was flowing and going rainbow and you were just, glitching! And yet you had wings, and just! What in the name of Narnia is going on?!"

"Nobody even knows! I just woke up, and suddenly, you're screaming out like ketchup and mustard had a war!"

Sans rolled his eyes and said, "Mustard wins. Nobody can defeat the sweetness and beauty of mustard. Besides, ketchup's gross."

"But that's not the point. The point is, you were unconscious, flew up, had wings, hair flowed like there was gonna be an eternity, your hair changed colors into rainbow and you just had some random glitches on your body like codes." He continued on to say. "If this continues, I found someone I must kill..."

My eyes widened from that last line.

'I found someone I must kill...'

Sans P.O.V.

"If this continues, I found someone I must kill..." I said to the kid.

Heh, I wanted to kill her and her parents all this time. But King Asgore wouldn't have gotten the kill and would try to kill me.

The kid? I gained a...uh...tolerance. Which! I still want to kill her! I don't like her as a friend, or as a stranger!

When I got back into my senses, it seemed to be that the kid was just frightened of me and was about to cry and scream. She was sitting on the floor, her eyes were full of misery; heh, I love that part; looking up at me, scared. I realized that it was me. My eyes went pitch black in front of her instead of my normal red eyes.

"Hmph. I won't kill you...for now...not until we figure what to do with you." I said to her.

"O-Okay..." I silently heard the kid say, not moving an inch.

I grinned to myself, as I had a feeling my teeth went sharper then normal. I crouched down, low enough to be directly looking at the kid's face. She looked down, as I could see faint tears in her (e/c) eyes. I put my boney finger beneath her chin, and brought it up to my face. "Human...one day, you'll have to FIGHT someone. Maybe even me. So don't be such a scaredy cat, ya shortie." I said, with a smirk practically smeared all over my face.

"...I know you want to kill me already...and that's why I'll battle you now Sans!"

While she said that, I saw the girl's eye color go from her (e/c) to a flashing set of red.

Without a warning, we were in a BATTLE.

The girl's soul was weird, it was all glitched and it wouldn't stay the same color.

I took notice of the FIGHT again.

Sans LVL ??? HP [/////////////]

[ 🗡 FIGHT] [ <<< ACT] [ITEM]
[ ♡ MERCY]

"Show me what you got! I'm not scared!" She yelled to me.

...she's not? Well then, time to for someone to show her just how boned she sure is.

I pressed FIGHT and dragged out my Gaster Blasters and all the bones I had. Taken my shock; maybe, I'm too lazy to tell; the human wasn't able to dodge them all, but dodged most of them.

"Still standing? Well then..."

I changed the color of her soul to being blue.

"Deal with it, in this world,
it's KILL or BE KILLED."