♥️🙏🏻💕 Are Me

A/N

I barely ever tell you guys when I'm making another chapter XD

Meh, you guys are probably so mad at me for this. (unless you're a devoted fan, like ma pal here Derpy13 ! Yesh you ish da best ma pal, you legit allow meh to go fangirl crazy on your book and here you do the same at times XD)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO POSSIBLY TRIGGER SOMEONE, SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN SAFETY! IT CONTAINS GORE-LIKE WORDS AND THINGS THAT MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR SOME.

??? P.O.V.

I watched Y/N and Undyne somehow become friends. Though I did not have a preference, I didn't want Y/N to keep up this. I wanted her to finish this up, and leave this.

What?

You thought she'd stay forever in this world? Hahaha! Don't make me laugh you imbecile! What~? You're telling me to stop breaking the fourth wall? How HILARIOUS! What? Want me to tell you who I am?

Simple, I am ♥️🙏🏻💕, the dark angel of blood!

Aw, you can't read that? Too bad, so sad!

Hm...you haven't heard from me much, but I'll give you a quick clarification.

If you try to break the barrier, you will be killed, got that?! No matter how many rainbows are in your SOUL, you won't last. Trying to bring these pitiful monsters will end you and we'll be back at step one all over again!

What? What's step one you ask? Hah, you've forgotten everything! Just you wait and see...so go ahead, break that barrier! Break it and you'll see that no matter what you do, you'll come back and we'll be one once again, forever and ever.

So tick tock, before the blood runs cold~! Hahahahah!

I ' v e  b e e n  w a t c h i n g  y o u  f r o m  t h e  s t a r t .

Or...do you want to join me?

We can live together and watch all these monsters DIE! Hahahah! Especially your little lover boy, Sans! Hahahahaha, wouldn't it be so good to just watch them all die?! They've treated you so nasty while you've kept your composure all this time! I wonder how you do it...perhaps you truly want to save them! However...we must watch someone die from our hands.

We are the angels of blood, aren't we,  s i s t e r ?