Vis- No way!

Sans P.O.V.

I was heading to bed, but even then I was thinking about Y/N. I just couldn't get her out of my mind.

Every time I think of Y/N, I have this hole in my SOUL. What's this feeling?...I know it could be love, but it didn't make sense...

Y/N's a human, I'm a horrible, cruel, and mean monster. I'm sure Y/N has someone to love on the surface. Too bad, whoever they are will have to never know the fate of Y/N.

"Sans." I heard a familiar but faint voice call out.

I looked around to see that I was in a white room, nearly like the void.

"Who's there???" I said, as my voice echoed across the untouched walls.

The familiar voice's figure walked up to me, and it was Frisk. The kid who was the original human who had fallen after all the other humans who had fallen. "Hi Sans." Frisk softly greeted me with a smile.

"Oh my...how did you get here kid?" I asked shocked as my eye sockets widened at the sight of Frisk infront of me.

"Well, ever since Y/N fell down the mountain, I was no longer able to take my place," Frisk begun to explain, "I've been stuck here ever since she took my place."

I pursed my non existent lips, finally saying, "So...all of this really did happen because of Y/N. Do you know why Frisk?"

"I know why, some greater force messed with the timeline and Y/N's family was put into danger on the surface. Then they came to the mountain and fell down, and that's where I was stopped. I saw a error sign that had said, 'ERROR Another player has taken your place, please wait for a moment.' Though now...I...don't know what to do to get back," Frisk explained, putting their hands into their jacket pockets.

"Well, uh, kid...is it okay if I said...I like it with Y/N around?" I mumbled, my cheekbones glowing red a little. I looked down at the ground, crossing my arms.

Frisk squealed while smiling and asked, "So many secrets from you Sans. Do you like Y/N in a like like way?"

"I-I don't know! Y/N just makes my SOUL beat faster than normal, that's all!" I said out loud, as my cheekbones continued to glow a bright red.

"Aww, that's so cute Sans! You like Y/N!" Frisk continued to squeal, smiling widely and happily.

"Just...if you get to talk with Y/N, don't you dare tell her that I like her. Or I will destroy you Frisk." I firmly said, putting my hands into my pockets.

"Heheh, I ship it!" Frisk said, hinting happiness in their voice. "Oh no...I have to go Sans, I'll talk to you next time!"

Frisk waved their hand to say goodbye one last time before the white room disappeared, and I was awake in my pitch black dark room again.

'That was uh...one crazy connected dream...welp, I SWEAR IF FRISK GETS A HOLD OF Y/N AND TELLS HER THAT I WILL KILL THEM PERSONALLY.' I thought to myself, sitting up on my bed.

I got up and grabbed a spare mustard bottle from my secret cabinet full of mustard bottles I had stored. I drank some then went back to bed, and drifted off to sleep.