Undyne and a Voice

A/N

I'm really trying hard to make chapters that you guys will like and read...but I guess my starter chapters are better. XP

I'm so so sorry guys that I haven't updated this book in so long, now watch me try to make some excuses, I have school, family, friends, homework, house stuff, studying, and all that other stuff that sometimes this book is the last thing I can remember about :C

Your P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see that there was a yellow monster with glasses, a white lab coat, and a red and black striped sweater.

"Human, h-hey, are you okay??? Come on, speak or something." They asked, looking down at me as I got back up.

"Yeah...I'm fine, who are you?" I asked them, curious about how they found me and where I was.

"I-I'm Doctor Alphys. Now, you must follow me," Alphys said, walking away, "Don't ask questions."

I blinked and thought, Okay then...? I followed Alphys until suddenly she ran off.

"Where are you going Alphys?!" I screamed out, but I was given no reply.

" H U M A N . I FINALLY FOUND YOU...NOW IT'S TIME TO DIE!" A loud unfamiliar voice shouted out at me.

I was thrown into a sudden battle, the monster being someone named Undyne who turned my SOUL green.

"You won't leave this battle, no way!" Undyne shouted out, summoning red spears and throwing them at me.

I dodged as many as I could, getting hit a few times.

[🗡 FIGHT]
[ACT]
[ITEM]
[💚 MERCY]

I couldn't choose MERCY, it wouldn't let me I guess because of my SOUL's new color change. I instead pressed ACT, choosing plead to let me go. "Please Undyne, just let me go!"

"Hahahaha, with your SOUL I can go make King Asgore happy with this! No way are you PUNK going to take away my chance!" Undyne said, I could feel the poison in her voice.

Undyne threw more spears at me, not listening to anything I said. Until she swung her spear over my SOUL it being back to it's original color, or well...not really? My SOUL color was really rainbow, it never once stopped changing colors.

I took this chance to press MERCY and I left, trying to run away from Undyne.

I did this repeatedly until we got to Hotland, and the metal armor Undyne wore seemed to be tiring her out. I could hear the metal armor she wore slowing down, as I turned around to see her on her knees. Undyne fell. All I heard was lava bubbling up and Undyne's heavy breathing.

I looked around frantically before seeing a water dispenser and grabbed a spare plastic cup and poured cold water into it and running over to Undyne, I poured the cold water on her.

"Undyne, are you okay?!" I shouted out, worried about her since she had collapsed.

I heard Undyne still breathing, as she slowly got back up.

"We...we will finish this...later h u m a n ..." Undyne softly said in a cold voice, her panting from the heat as the sound of her clanking metal slowly distanced itself from me.

I frowned and a sudden thought came up that didn't sound like mine, H o w  f u n . . . b u t  y o u  c a n ' t  h e l p  t h e m , n o  m a t t e r  h o w  m u c h  y o u  w a n t  t o .

W-Who are you?! I thought, fiddling my fingers around as I felt my body heating up nervously.

I n t i m e , y o u ' l l r e m e m b e r m e . B y e b y e ~ !