Chapter Thirty-Four

***June 9th***

It was Graduation Day. We had one more practice during the morning, then all the seniors got to leave school. I went to the Dare studio. Mischa was there when I pulled in. I was going to be there all day, so all my stuff and the other girls stuff was there too. When I walked in I went to the break room.

"Look, Who's that?" Maks was holding Amaro, who was wide awake, in his arms. "Is that mommy?".

"There's Mommy's baby" I say and take him in my arms. Artem and Gleb were also with him. "I missed you". I kiss his cheek.

"He didn't miss you" Maks says. We all sat down.

"How did you boys get him? Where's Mischa?" I ask. "She was only supposed to be bringing my dress.

"Passed out on Allisons couch. Amaro wouldn't go down for a nap and be kept her up and wouldn't stop fussing, so she brought him here" Gleb says.

"Oh" I reply.

"All little man needed was to be with some more men, he's stuck with too much estrogen in your house" Artem says.

"Oh, and I suppose Uncle Artem got him to stop crying?" I ask.

"Actually, I did" He replies. I was shocked. Usually Amaro only stopped fussing when I held him.

"Maybe you've got the magic touch" I say.

"I'm amazing at everything I do" He says in a joking manor.

"Well, Thank you guys for taking care of him while I was gone. He's going to need strong male figures in his life".

"He's always going to have us, and so are you" Gleb says.

"It's hard to believe your graduating today" Maks says. "Just yesterday you walked into the studio as a little three year old, and now you're a woman with a family of her own".

"It seems to unreal" I say. "But, I wouldn't have wanted my life to any other way".

"Can I ask a question?" Artem asks.

"What?".

"Do you miss dancing?".

"Well, At first I did, but then more important things happened and I didn't worry about dancing anymore" I answer.

"What are you going to do when you graduate?" Gleb asks.

"I've got a plan, but I'm not telling anyone what it is" I say.

"Whatever it is, I know you will suceed" Maks says.

"Thanks" I say and look down at Amaro in my arms. He looked like Alan. His nose, His Lips, His dark full head of hair. The only similarity he had with me were his blue eyes. He was such a perfect baby. I couldn't imagine not having him.

***

It was 7:50 and graduation started at 8:00. Mrs. Warren came to fund Alan and I before she had to walk in with the teachers.

"Good luck, I'll be cheering for you" She says and hugs both of us. we had formed quite a special bond with her over this school year.

"Thank you" We said in unison. Then, My mother walked over to us.

"Somebody was fussy" She says and hands Amaro to me.

"What's wrong, my boy?" I say and cradle him in my arms.

"Is he hungry?" Alan asks.

"Maybe, but I can't feed him right now" I say.

"Do you have a bottle pumped for him?" Mom asks.

"Yeah, It's in his bag" I say. Alan grand his diaper bag and pulls out the bottle.

"There's a microwave in the school kitchen. I'll heat up for you" Mrs. Warren says and takes the bottle and disappears into the huge crowd of people.

"Can I hold him?" Alan asks.

"You're his father, Of course" I say a d hand Amaro to him.

"Hey, Big guy, You're looking sharp today" He says. He had on a dressy shirt and pants. "You're too young to understand what's going on, but I'm leaving for you. I love you, big guy". Everyone had nicknames for Amaro. All the Reign and Dare male dancers called him 'Little Man', Alan called him 'Big Guy', and I called him 'My boy'.

"He loves you too" I say.

"I love you too" Alan says and outs one arm around me. I don't say anything back, but I wrapped my arm around a land waist and we stand there together holding our son. Suddenly, Someone walks up to us. Jace.

"Uh, Makinley? Alan? You guys have a good looking family" He says. I smile at him.

"Thank you" I say and he walks away. Alan and I just stood there together with him until Mrs. Warren returned with the bottle, then mom took him back and we got ready to walk for graduation. We had a long year together and now here we were graduating together with our skin sitting in the audience watching us. I wouldn't have changed anything that happened this year at all, even though we both got hurt, everything that happened molded us into the adults we would become after today.