Chapter Four

The plane ride Sunday morning was pretty quiet. I was so focused on the kiss with Alan the night before that most if the time I didn't even notice when Jenna was talking to me. Alan didn't even say anything to me after the kiss ended, he just calmly walked away with a smirk on his face. When I got back to the hotel room only Jenna was awake. I didn't say anything to her about anything. She would have killed me if she found out, which made it even harder to keep this secret from her. That night was the only moment that ran through my head the entire plane ride until Jenna finally got my attention.

"Makinley, Hey, 'Kinley" She snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"W-What?" I stammer.

"Are you okay? You've been a little out of it all day" She says.

"Yeah, I-Im good, Just tired" I say.

"You were out pretty late last night" She says.

"I-I just got caught up with...with something" I say.

"Oooh, Did you meet a guy?" She asks nudging me with her elbow. Oh Crap.

"W-What, N-No, I was with...Mischa" I make up off the top of my head.

"Oh, Well, We need to get you a guy" Jenna says.

"Why?"

"Your the only one at the studio who isn't dating" She says. "Val and I, Emma and Sasha, Maks and Peta, Lindsay and Sam, Witney and Carson, and Artem is with Torrey" .

"Keo and Gleb aren't with anybody" I say.

"Well, Keo isn't really a relationship type of guy so...why don't you start seeing Gleb" She says.

"No, I don't need a guy and if I wanted one I'd go find one myself" I exclaim.

"You want to be with a dancer don't you? Then, Gleb is your best bet" She fires back.

"I know what type of guy I want to be with, and sorry to say, but, Gleb isn't that type" I say. Gleb was such an amazing dancer and attractive guy, but I didn't like him that way. I didn't really know how I felt about any guys these days.

"Okay, Okay" Jenna says and goes back to reading her magazine.

***

Finally we had landed back in Louisville. I hurried and got my luggage and went to my car. I was supposed to take Jenna home but I didn't wait for her, I couldn't, I had to get home and away from everyone I was lying too.

When I got home I didn't even bother to get my bags out if the car, I just rushed inside. Oddly, As I was walking to my room I heard voices coming from Mischa room. I walked in and saw her and my mom standing there.

"Oh, Hey" My mom says.

"Uh, Hey, What's going on?" I ask.

"Well, I'm supposed to go get my class schedule and take a campus tour of the university on friday and start my classes next monday" Mischa says.

"I know, You told me yesterday" I say. "But what are you doing here?"

"She's going to move back in" Mom says.I could only smile. I was telly excited, but, I had just had such a weird day yesterday that I didn't really know how to react.

"Great. Well, Uh, I-Im going to my room" I say and walk out of her room closing the door.

When I went to my room I shut my door, plopped down at my desk beside the door that leads to my balcony and pull out my journal. I had a lot to write down.

"What does it mean? Why did he do it?
Why did Alan kiss me last night? I dont know the answers to any of these questions, but, boy would I like to know them. We had actually only been friends for about three days and now he's kissing me! Why?".