Chapter 22 | Gender Reveal|

C Y M O N E

The day is finally here and I can finally take a small breath in. With all the confusion lately we worked out the gender reveal and baby shower at once. I asked for them to bring unisex items if they did bring anything at all.

" How do I look?"

"You look like great "

" You didn't even look" I raised my hand in frustration. I'm never getting pregnant again. This first one wasn't even planned. I was going on my fifth fit and I looked so big.

"You're pregnant you gonna look big" I heard my inner voice say in a duh tone.

I slid on a white off shoulder dress and threw a sash over it. It was cute . Even if it wasn't I wasn't going to change. I bent down trying to lace up my sandals but this belly was in the way.

" What are you doing?" Demetri said sitting me down.

" You would think nearly nine months later I would be a little use to this" I said to no one in particular. I gave him instructions on how to tie up the white gladiators sandals otherwise I would walk out and look like a fool.

Demetrius matched my fly with a white burberry shirt, white pants and, the Anniversary 4s. CLASSIC.

The parents, both mines and his, along with us were dressed in all white feeling very godly

The parents, both mines and his, along with us were dressed in all white feeling very godly. We never had them together but, by the looks of it they were at least having a mutual conversation.

Korahn would've been here making thing no better by telling me I look like this and that and then roasting everyone else. He is currently in a coma from lack of oxygen. I don't really know all the details because I left . I couldn't make out most of the doctors words anyways above my cries. To sum it up, while they were geeked near lakeside some animal approached and drowned him. I would assume he was bit too by the scars but, that could of been him fighting back. He drowned and was rescued nearly when he was about to die.

I visit him everyday and stay a couple of hours. I'd never think I would want him to come and annoy me.

One game after the next we played under the pavilion. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. I would wonder off every now and then but, I didn't let any thought ruin this moment.

I played with my nieces, nephews, and cousins and went around accompanying everyone also, accepting the congrats.

L E V I

" Congrats!" I said giving Riona's sister the gift that I brought. After she thanked me she directed me to where she was. On my way there I saw that one guy Jeremiah. I got over it.  I gave him a head nod walking past. Morgan on the other hand was just another female again to me. I lost a lot of respect for her.