14. Eavesdropping is a bad habit!

Start from the beginning

He cleared his throat, "So why can't you sleep?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I just couldn't sleep. Wait, why are YOU not sleeping?"

"Well, I was guarding the tent and then I saw you coming here so I followed you."

"Hey look, a shooting star!" He pointed at the sky.

I quickly closed my eyes and wished just for happiness!

A really cold breeze flew through me making me shiver. I saw Jake pulling out his hoodie and then he gave it to me. I covered myself with the hoodie and shifted close to Jake. I rested my head on his shoulder and he slid his hand on my back.

This moment felt perfect. None of us said anything but our actions spoke on behalf of our words. You know those cartoon characters with the girl's hair swaying in air resting her head on the boy's shoulder. Yes, I felt like that!
I closed my eyes and found my sleep on Jake's shoulder.

 Yes, I felt like that!I closed my eyes and found my sleep on Jake's shoulder

****

"Did you see the way she's smiling? You think she got laid last night?"

"But with whom? These fucking mosquitoes?

"No, you idiot. I'm saying maybe it was Jake..."

I heard these voices as I was sleeping. I got up at once hearing Jake's name. I was in my tent, with my clothes off and I just had my bikini on with Jake's hoodie over myself. The scenes of last night started flashing in front of me. Last what I remember is falling asleep on Jake's shoulder. What happened next? How did I end up like this? Did we have sex last night? I began breathing heavily!

I looked up at Jen and Aria, "What happened last night?"

They both looked at each other but none of them answered to my question.

"Damn it, just tell me!" I yelled and then tears began to fell off my eyes running through my cheeks. I didn't want Jake to think any low of me.

"Hey hey don't cry." Ariana and Jennifer came close to me and held my hands, "Hey, nothing happened okay? Jake carried you into the tent and then he left. You didn't have sex last night. Maybe you're not that lucky yet!" Jennifer laughed stating this.

I was confused.

You're always confused!

But how come I'm not wearing my clothes?

I looked at the girls furrowing my brows, "Where are my clothes?"

"They were stained and dirty so we removed it. Simple!" Ariana scoffed.

"But then what were y'all talking about?"

I saw a smirk on their face. Yes, their usual smirk. Damn it was a prank. And here I thought maybe me and Jake...