"Yeah, that sounds like you, Montgomery," Meyerson chuckles and sits down across from Dobrev's seat.

"There he is now," Montgomery says, motioning to a smaller man who is facing away from the meeting room and seems to be greeting Liam. They seem to say bye, and when the man turns around, Harry has to keep his jaw from dropping noticeably.

It's the boy he met at that 24 hour sushi place like a month ago.

'What was his name?' Harry thinks to himself. 'Larry? Lewis? Leroy?'

"Everyone, this is Louis," Montgomery introduces.

'That's the one,' Harry thinks, remembering following Louis out of the restaurant only to be rejected. 'How awkward.'

Louis immediately makes eye contact with Harry and his eyes widen. Louis then tears his blue eyes away from Harry's green, and shakes everyone's hands, making his way to Harry's. Harry notes that although Louis's hands are much smaller than his own, he has quite the firm handshake.

Harry can't seem to take his eyes off of Louis for the majority of the meeting. It's not like Harry is really needed here. He takes notes when something important is said, but he mostly just studies Louis. Harry really appreciates Louis in a tie. Louis returns his glances every now and then with a smirk, which makes Harry tingle quite heavily inside.

They watch as Meyerson and Montgomery make their final signatures on the large contract and stand up and shake hands, signaling the end of the meeting.

"It was nice doing business with you," Meyerson says.

"And you as well," Montgomery replies, returning Meyerson's smile. Montgomery's at least seemed real, though.

As it is now 3:30, it is officially the end of Harry's workday. He says goodbye to his boss and his boss's clients. They all exit the room, leaving only the assistants behind.

Harry glances over at Louis one last time before deciding to clean up the bagels and toppings before he leaves for the day.

"It was nice to meet you two," Mary says, waving her goodbyes and walking out.

Harry throws the used napkins in the trash can and begins wiping the crumbs up, when he notices that Louis is still in the room.

"Would you, uh," Louis pauses and lets out an awkward cough. "Would you like some help cleaning up?"

"If you want to, I won't say 'no,'" Harry laughs, throwing the crumbs in the trash. Louis's ass looks exceptionally nice in the trousers he's wearing.

Louis sends Harry a small smile and begins to pack up the extra bagels back into the box. "We met about a month ago at that sushi restaurant, didn't we?" he asks without attempting to make eye contact.

"We did," Harry smiles. "I was hoping we'd run into each other again. I just expected it to be on the street or in a club somewhere, and not," Harry pauses and chuckles. "Well, not in a business meeting."

Harry notices Louis's cheeks grow slightly pinker as he continues to avoid Harry's eyes. "Yes, well, I don't really do much clubbing these days." Louis finally meets Harry's eyes and Harry's the one to turn pink this time. He's just so pretty, Harry doesn't really know what to do with himself.

"So that means, when I ask you on a date, I should ask you out to dinner and not to a bar?" Harry shows off his dimples with a cheeky grin as Louis laughs nervously, his face becoming redder by the second.

"I don't think that's the best idea," Louis replies with an awkward smile.

"Why not?" Harry tilts his head slightly to the side as he closes the bagel box and walks out of the room. He hears Louis begin to follow behind him as he heads to the staff lounge to leave the extra bagels there for tomorrow morning.

"Well, I just," Louis begins nervously. "You see," he sighs.

"How about this," Harry starts, noticing that Louis seems uncomfortable with sharing whatever it is that makes him hesitant about going on a date with him. "I'll take you out to dinner tonight around 8, and if you don't like me, you don't have to ever speak to me again. But, if you do like me, you tell me why you don't want to go out with me and we'll figure that out together," Harry says, feeling proud of himself.

He can tell that Louis still feels hesitant, but Louis finally smiles and sighs in defeat. "Fine, Harry. You can take me out tonight," he gives in, making Harry smile. "But if I don't like you, I'm leaving you there."

"Of course," Harry smiles. "I'll meet you at Chez Francois at 8, then."

"Ooh, fancy choice," Louis laughs.

"I've got to make you fall in love with me somehow," Harry jokes.

"Alright, Harold, calm down now," Louis swats Harry's arm lightly.

"Let me walk you to whatever form of transportation you're using to get home," Harry offers as they get onto the elevator.

"I'm walking," Louis says.

"Me too," Harry replies. "We'll just walk together until we part ways, then."

"Fine," Louis smiles.

"Fine," Harry chuckles.