One

Walking into the coffee shop, Harry's eyes immediately focused on the line of about 12 people standing in front of himself. He groaned to himself and wished he had gotten his ass out of bed after the first time he snoozed his alarm, as his first class of his last semester in Uni begins in precisely 13 minutes, and it is definitely on the other side of campus.
In his defense, there isn't a coffee shop on that side of campus, and Harry is absolutely wretched without his morning coffee. Or at least that's what he tells himself.
It's the 17th of January, and university is finally beginning again after the winter holiday. Harry Styles is a 22 year old-going on 23- Law major with a double minor in business and sociology at a university in London, England that is scooping up any and all money that he acquires through his part-time job at one of the many local bakeries.
Harry finally makes it to the front of the line about 10 minutes after he decides that the coffee is worth the 5 minutes and counting that he was already late to class.
Harry says his usual "hello, how's your morning?" pleasantries before ordering. "Can I have a regular coffee, please," at this point, Harry feels the familiar pangs of hunger, "and also a turkey and egg breakfast sandwich, if you could."
"Of course, Dear," the warm barista smiles at him. "That'll be 7 pound 76."
Harry's face grows warm as he realizes that he only has 5 pounds, and he's going to want coffee tomorrow. "Um, do you think you could cancel the sandwich?" the barista smiles and complies to his request. Harry apologizes one too many times for 'inconveniencing' her, and nods a 'thank you' to her as she hands him his coffee.
Turning on his heels to head to the class that he's already about 20 minutes late for, he heads out the door and speed walks his way across campus, trying his hardest to think of some way he could make some extra money.