The plan. -12

"As always, despite having a large body, you're as feeble as a fawn." A old bald man said, twitching his grey moustache.

"Commander Pixis?" Fitz asked, stuttering as Pixis itched the red belt that was strapped from his elbow to his waist.

His stood up straight and placed his arms at his back. "Are you blind to the brilliance of that salute?" He looked at Armin who was still saluting with his eyes tightly closed. "I just arrived, but a messenger filled me in earlier. Go take command of the reinforcements." He looked at Fritz. "I think it'd be best to hear what they have to say."

Armin smiled as he fell on his knees, relieved as he wiped his tear drops that layed on the corners of his eyes. We stared, shocked as he sighed in relief.

According to the survey corps reports, the titans were predicted to approach from the south. Specifically, Shiganshina, the southernmost district of Wall Maria was attacked. Therefor, the town that was most likely to be attacked next was the southern district of Wall Rose, Trost.

Dot Pixis, the chief executive in charge of all the southern territories including Trost District, and the man given full authority over the defence of mankind's most important districts.

Pixis was holding a mini drinks, sipping it there and then.

"I guess my dream won't come true." Pixis started, stretching his back and looking at the titans below. "I wouldn't mind being devoured, as long as it is an exquisite hot female titan." he smirked.

And he's also known as a natural eccentric.

"I see. So you say all the secrets of what our scouting legion has been looking for many years, is all in your basement? Interesting." Pixis said.

"Indeed. You do believe us, right?" I said, taking off my jacket. My shirt was completely white, with the straps clicked on. I had my full outfit on, except the jacket. I sighed bitterly.

"As long as you yourself aren't certain." Pixis turned and looked at me. "Young lady, I dare say you are quite smart. Do you have an idea how Eren, your brother, is a titan?"

"Well..." I began. "I do have a theory, though I can't say if it is 100% true. 5 years ago, father told us that we will be injected. He injected us both, and said few words about each. I don't have a very vivid image how this can be true, but...." I stood up, though I was still quite short. "I dare say it's the only idea in mind."

"Hm. That sounds about right, yet I have never heard of being able to turn into a titan before in all of history." He grinned. "Though you have a fair point, Eliza. Do you find this true, Eren?"

"Yes. I think she is true. He said that one day it will be very useful, and I dare say this can be what he was talking about." Eren said.

"I shall guarantee your safety." Pixis said, making all of us smile and sigh. "What is your idea, recruit Arlert?"

"Well, I was thinking, maybe Eren can turn into his titan form and carry that boulder over there to seal up the wall, while us soldiers are clearing a path for him. It's an idea I came up with on the spot, but I hoped the possibility to break out of this deadlock could be seen in Eren's power. Of course, it was a genuine attempt to survive!" Armin said.

"A genuine attempt to survive...the most trustworthy words I have ever heard." He began drinking, brushing the broth of his mouth as he breathed in. "Well, recruit Eren jaeger?"

"Sir?" Eren replied.

"Do you think you can seal that gate?"

"I....Well...."