Brother? -10.

All of the soldiers swirled and screamed, gas shedding out from their tanks as they held their blades and smiled.

"We've gotta bail now!"

"Go!Go!Go!"

"We need to meet up with the main units!"

Me and Mikasa stood on the roof.

"Mikasa! Eliza! We've got to move!" Armin shouted, running from behind.

"That titan..." My pupils shivered.

The titan had no arms and was being hauled by a crowd of titans who were trying to eat him, each surrounding him as he roared for help.

"It's being eaten..." I could barely breath.

"It's body can't regenerate?" Armin asked.

"I thought uncorvering the truth about that titan might be the key to freeing ourselves with this desperate situation..." Mikasa explained.

"You're right." Reiner said, Bertholdt, Annie and Jean around him. "If they just rip it to shreds like that, then we won't have learned anything at all! We should get rid of those titans currently devouring it, and at least try to keep it alive."

"Are you insane, Reiner?! We can finally get away from this deathtrap!" Jean shouted.

"But what if the titan could become an ally?" Annie said, looking at Jean. "Dont you think it'd be a weapon more powerful than any cannon?"

"Our...Ally?" Jean stuttered. "Are you for real?!"

Armin looked over at a tall skinny titan with blonde hair approach the titan. "That's...the abnormal that ate Thomas!"

The titan suddenly roared, it's eyes glowing green as it pushed through the other titans, facing the blonde titan that was getting closer to him. It bit against his nape, startling us. It knows it's weakspot?!

The titan flung him up by his teeth and swept it against an enormous titan, leaving it flat dead.

"Hey..." Jean started. "What was that about helping it?"

The titan roared, smoke trailing through the air from it's shoulders. But, the large roar stopped as his knees buckled and laid on the ground.

"Looks like it burned itself out." Jean said. "Whatever. Lets get going!" He faced his back against us.

We looked at the nape, and it was like someone was stored inside of it. It was a boy. He had brown hair, with the trainee outfit one with red stuff clinging onto his arms. He faced tall as I glimped at the face.....

Eren?

My eyes opened, my hair flowing against my cheeks as I stuttered, pouncing down as I placed my blades back. My legs ran up the titan, getting nearer to Eren who sat at the nape. My arms outstretched as my fingers clung round him, embracing him close as a tear dropped down my cheeks.

Mikasa and Armin came too, surrounding us.

I continued to hug him, weeping bitterly as I held him close, my screams of cry belowing through the building in the silent air.

I continued to hug him on the building, taking off my jacket and wrapping it round his shoulders like a shawl as we clung on our knees. Armin held his hand, and Mikasa joined in with the embrace.

"Then eren...did all of this..?" Jean asked, peering at the dead titans that layed on the floor.

Eren's alive...Thank goodness...