A shocking truth...-9

"Wait!" Armin shouted, slapping Connie's hand as we all stopped to stare at him. "Listen to me! I've got an idea!"

"An idea?" Connie repeated, not looking surprised at all.

"Okay." I stepped off and stood next to him, smiling. "What is it?"

"It's a two person operation, " He started. "so you two should decide whether to carry it out. I know it's crazy, but... Couldn't we use that titan?" He explained, looking at the titan who helped up us out.

"That titan?" Connie worried.

"It's only attacking other titans. It seems uninterested with humans. I was thinking of luring it to the supply tower somehow. If it handles the other titans for us, we could get everyone out this alive!"

"I see." I said, making Connie look at me as if I was crazy. "That titan's aim is different to normal abnormals. It seems to have a mind of it's own - and it's target is to kill other titans. Though, we have to figure out we are gonna pull it off."

"How are we going to lure it?" Connie asked.

"I think it acts on instinct. If you two defeat the titans in its vicinity, then it'll start looking for other titans. Most likely, it will move towards the titans swarming the headquarters!" Armin said.

"How could we do something so risky based on mere guess?!"

"But if it does work, we could eliminate every titan at HQ in one fell swoop!"

"It's at least worth a shot." Mikasa said.

"Yeah, I think it will be pretty successful." I said.

"Are you serious?!"

"if we're facing certain death either way, the path to take is the path with a chance of victory." I explained, taking out my blade.

"Let's go with Armin's plan." Mikasa ordered, looking at connie with a stern look.

Armin smiled, proud.

"You want to side with a titan to fight against titans?" Connie asked me, looking at me with large eyes.

"Precisely. Yes." I explained, Mikasa nodding.

Connie smirked. "It won't even be funny if we fail."

"But if we succeed, everyone will be saved." Armin's smile grew bigger.

"Make up your mind!" Mikasa shouted, grabbing hold of me and placing me on her back as she pounced off, Armin following.

"I get it! Dammit, I get it!" Connie ran to us, smiling as we began sweeping through the air.

Mikasa crossed her blades and shot through the window of HQ, the parts spairing out as it dropped over on the ground. Whilst Connie held armin by his arms, shooting through the window.

"Mikasa?!" Jean screamed, not able to believe that she is alive.

"I'm out of gas! We made it! We just got here on time! We just barely did it!" Connie screamed, banging his fist against his tank as Armin watched.

I sat cross legged on the floor, looking out the hole that layed on the wall.

"You're...all alive?" Jean asked, not able to bare the news.

"We did it, Armin, Eliza!" Connie banged Armin's back and patted my soft head.

"Ouch!" Armin screamed.

"Your plan was a success!" Connie looked at Armin, smiling. "Everyone! That titan's an abnormality that slaughters other titans!" Connie stood up and pointed at the titan that was killing the others. "It's not even interested in attacking humans! If we play our cards right, we can all get out of here alive!"