15.

~It's a long night~

~Everly~

We get up with our drinks and head down stairs again with Shawn's hand in mine. We make it to the back deck where the jacuzzi is and nobody else is around peaceful and quiet.
I hopped in as Shawn did the same as we just sat there and talked. Until we hear fireworks exploding over on the far side of the harbor. We just stop talking and watched them peacefully as he moved over to my side of the jacuzzi and put his arm around my shoulder. The fireworks stopped after about 10 minutes. "Hey guys I see you made it" I hear a voice say walking out of the back door I knew it had to be Charlie. "Yeah we made it" I say in a bit of laughter as Shawn smiles at me. Shawn and Charlie began to talk about touring and fans and just random stuff as I just listened along to their conversation. "Hey Everly" I hear as Annaie gets in the jacuzzi with us. "Hey" I say back. She then sits beside Charlie and asks "So how long have you and Shawn been together" "for about six days but it's been the best six days of my life and you and Charlie?" I then say as she sips some of her drink. "For three months now" she says with a smile on her face. "You two are perfect for one another" I say smiling at her. "You're so sweet no wonder Shawn couldn't pass up" she says and we both laugh. As she said that Shawn and Charlie joined in.
"I could never pass up her I mean she's so beautiful and she's very funny and if you haven't already heard she sings like an angel" He says looking back and fourth between me and Charlie and Annaie smiling. "She sure is sweet Shawn don't let her go" Annaie says as she smiles at the both of us. "Anyone up for some beer pong" Charlie asks as he gets up out of the jacuzzi and helps Annaie out of the jacuzzi as well. "We're in" I say to Charlie and Shawn just looks so confused. "Wait a minute now I didn't even say yes" Shawn says as I push him to get out of the jacuzzi. "Yeah but Everly said your in so" Charlie says as he gets a towel and puts it over his shoulders. And Shawn get out of the jacuzzi and wrap ourselves with our towels. "See you both in 4 minutes at the bar?" Charlie questions as he helps Annaie up out of the jacuzzi as well. Shawn moves closer to me putting his arms around me hugging me close. "I absolutely love you Everly" he says after hugging me and looking right into my eyes. "I absolutely love you more Shawn" I say as I grab him quickly and give him a tight hug once more. We walked to the back railing and stared down the harbor as ships slowly came in and out. As he laid his arm around my shoulder. We were then called inside to go play beer pong with Charlie and Annaie.

I'm dividing this chapter up in to two parts. Hope u all understand I've been very busy with school and FFA and pig shows and homework has been absolutely horrible so I apologize for not updating my books like I want to.
Love, @Esdalton

❤️ #Mendesarmy ❤️