10.

~one a-clock in the morning~

~Shawn~

I woke to Everly griping on to my arm. "Wake up something is after me" she says as I look at her I say "Everly there's nothing after you I promise I bet it was a bad dream" "who's Everly" she says. "That's your name" I say once again as she lays back down on the bed. Please god give her the ability to at least remember her name. It's so sad to see her like this, Everly is always funny and always makes me laugh and she can always put a smile on my face. But lately I've been struggling just to get her to know who she is and who I am and why she's here. I never had imagined a fall to be this bad but it happens more than people talk about it apparently. I miss her, she's so different it's not her, she acts so different. I want my love of my life back my heart my soul my purpose in life. I understand that we have only dated for 5 days now but she has my heart and she will forever no matter what.
Because right now I'm broken inside.
I sit here in a not so comfortable chair watching her every move, Her breaths going in and out, her eyes closed and her red hair that was always bright.
I will always protect her and I will always love her no matter what. I walked over to the window after she had fully fell asleep again. Toronto was so beautiful at night the buildings were lit up so perfectly and the the people were all gone just only a few were on the streets. But cars still roamed the city at night making Toronto more beautiful. I then noticed a Starbucks down the road from the hospital. I'll go get her a green tea and a muffin for breakfast in the morning I told myself. But for now I needed to be beside her.

After a few minutes of me watching Toronto's beautiful city life I decided to go back and sit down. I then reached out to hold her hand, they were cold as I stood up to pull up the blankets up around her so she wouldn't be cold. Then I sat down watching her as I then felt sleepy as I soon fell asleep to the sound of Toronto cars and hospital noises echoing down the halls.

~~Morning~~

I woke up at 8:30 to see a nurse looking at Everly's monitor. As she left I stood up and stretched. I told Everly's parents I was going down to the Starbucks right down the street. They said ok as I heard Everly's dad say "may I come with you"as I had just closed the door to Everly's room and started to head down the long hall. "sure" I say as I then realized that mr. Mathew had not been anywhere other than in that hospital for two days. We headed to Starbucks and got some different kind of muffins but mainly chocolate chip. And of course some green tea. We decided to get ours and sit down there for a while. Her father was a very nice man he's kind just like her. "Thank you for all of your help" Mr. Mathew said. "You're welcome I'm not going to leave her up here without me being beside her." I said. "You're a true definition of a gentleman Shawn" he said. I laughed a bit before replying "I guess you could call me that" "I know you love my daughter very much, I know you won't let anything happen to her Shawn" he says. "I do love her very much we may have only been together for five days now but I've never loved someone as much as I love her" I say as I drank another sip of my green tea.
We sat there looking at our phones for a few minutes as I noticed I had a missed call from my mom. I then called her back.

Ms.Karen: Hello
Shawn: hi mom
Ms.Karen: me and your father and Aaliyah are coming to see Everly and her parents at 3
Shawn: ok I'll be here
Ms.Karen: would you like me to pick up anything for you, Hun
Shawn: I'm good thanks anyways
Ms.Karen: ok see you at 3 Hun
Shawn: see you later love you

"My parents are coming over to see Everly at 3 Mr. Mathew" I say as we both get up and start walking out Starbucks back to the hospital. "That's fine we'll be here, the doctor said she could leave tomorrow if her memory comes back but if her memory doesn't she'll have to stay here till it does" Mr. Mathew said as we entered the hospital doors. We then walk into Everly's room she sits up as she looks at the bags were carrying. "I know where those bags came from I know that logo!" She says wildly. "What is it then?" I ask her. "That's the place that sells coffee and my chocolate chip muffins" she blurts out. "Yup, you forgot my name but remember the getting place for your muffins" I say sarcastically. "It Starbucks" she yells. "So who am I then" I ask her praying just praying she'll remember me."you're...ummm...your my everything" she says, "you're Shawn" she adds at the last minute. My eyes glow and I rush to her hugging her in my arms. "I love you so babe." I say as I stated to cry in joy. "I love you too Shawn" she says back. My parents then walk into the room. Everly's parents are in tears as they know she's slowly getting her memory back. My parents walk in as everyone is basically in sobs. "Shawn is everything ok" my mom asks immediately. "Yes, yes, yes" I say walking up to her hugging her tightly. "She remembers me" I say hugging my dad also while crying happy tears. "Shawn did I not remember anything for a day" she asks me as I walked back over to her bed. "You didn't remember me or your parents" I said looking at her as she was very confused. As we all talk for like 4 hours straight just about it. My parents left as I told I probably would be home tomorrow at lunch.

A few hours later the doctor decided that he would release Everly at lunch tomorrow. Everly's parents asked me if I could stay with Everly tonight I told them yes. I quickly texted and told my mom that I was staying with Everly tonight at the hospital and Everly's parents headed home early. Lucky I had some sweatpants and a Nike hoodie in my bag still. I looked over to see that Everly was watching tv and was not asleep. "What ya watching" I ask as I at on the edge of her bed. "Harry potter" she says as she got up from the bed and paused the movie, going to the bathroom. "Oh my god, you could have at least told me I look like I've been tossed in the trash!!" "No you don't" I say as I looked at her as she looked at her self in the mirror. "Shawn really" she says brushing out her hair. "Yeah really" I say. She comes out the bathroom and grabs my other hoodie and hugs it. "Ahhhh it smells like you" she says as she puts it on over her t shirt. "Oh you did miss me" I say walking over to her picking her up and hugging her tightly. "Shawn so I seriously didn't remember who you were" she asks me as her eyes became filled worry. "I thought I had lost you and everything about you I love, you're smile your laughter your love and your eyes and everything else" I say as I could go on and on. "I love you Shawn" she says as I set her down and she kisses me two or three times with her soft lips. "And I definitely missed your soft so kissable lips" I say being pulled by her closer as we kissed for another minute. "Shawn did you stay with me the whole time I was here" she asks looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. "Yeah I will never leave you alone" I said as she walked back to her bed and sat down. "Wanna watch the rest of Harry Potter with me"she says patting beside her as I get on the bed and lay beside her as she laid her head on my shoulder I could smell her hair it smells like fresh coconuts, As we both fell asleep in one another's arms.

I really hope you all loved this chapter as much as I did writing it!!
Thank you for the support
Love, @Esdalton
❤️#MendesArmy❤️

His Smile And His Voice And Of course His Jeep.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara