5.

~8:30~

~Shawn~

I sat in my Jeep in her driveway then I got out and walked slowly to the front door. I was actually nervous I mean as soon as I left her house as 10:00 this morning I was nervous about tonight. At least at I took J Bone for wash and vacuumed all the seats.
She does love her some Jeep. I didn't notice till I went past there garage that she had a back Jeep Patriot. I honestly have to say this relationship was definitely meant to be. I dressed up tonight in back pants of course and a white shirt and a nice light brown leather jacket with the same black shoes I wear everyday because there so darn comfortable. I gently knocked on the front door. The door slowly opened to a beautiful girl wearing a Lacey black sundress with black heels and curly hair. She was perfect in every way. "You're gorgeous Everly" I say looking at her up and down. "You're very handsome Shawn" she says hugging me tightly. "Ready to go" I ask as I extended my hand for her to hold. "Yes I am" she says looking forward at me her eyes are like clear water. There so beautiful they shine so bright during the daytime. We hold hands as I get to the passenger door and open the door for her. "Thank you babe" she says as I close the passenger door back shut. I make my way to the drivers seat and climb in. She sits there and stairs at me. "Why are you so freaking hot" she says I have nothing to say but "cuz my momma made me this way" she laughed so hard I did too. "Why are you so freaking cute" I asked her. "Cuz my daddy made me this way" she said and she laughed but oh boy did I take that saying the Wong way. My eyes widened then All could do was laugh. I finally pulled out of her driveway. "I told my parents we would be home at 11:00." I said looking a her sightly before looking back at the road. "Oh good because I told my parents i would be home at 11:30." "May I plug in my phone" she asked grabbing her cored to plug into the Jeep. "Yeah I don't mind" I say as she plugged her phone in. After a minute Ed Sheeran began playing "Shape of you" I had to sing I just had to. We both started to sing together out of nowhere.

"Girl you know I want your love, you're love was handmade for somebody like me." "Come on now follow my lead, i may be crazy don't mind me" I sang and she started her verse "Boy lets not talk to much grab on my waist and put that body on me, come on now follow my lead." She sang pure and it was getting to my head.

We finished singing a few more songs as I pulled up to the movie theater. "What do wanna see tonight" I question. "If I told you what I wanted to see you would never go in that movie theater with me." She says and laughs. "Tell me" I say looking at her. "Ummm......Fifty shades of gray." She mumbled out to me as she looked out the car window. "We'll see Fifty shades of gray then" I say smiling at her. "Are you sure babe"  her eyes widened as she asks. "I've always wanted to see that movie I just have never had anyone to take to the movies." I said as I got out of the Jeep. I walked over to the passenger side to open the door for her. "Thank you" she says as I take her hand as she gets out. I shut the door and lock my Jeep as we walked up to the movie theater. "Two tickets for Fifty shades of gray please" I say to the woman behind the counter. "Here you are sir" she says as she hands me two tickets. We get some popcorn and a large coke to share. Then we head down to the room in which the movie was playing in. "You're such a gentleman" she says as we sit in the back row. "And" I ask. "It's cute" she says look at me. "Thank you I guess" I say as I eat some popcorn. The movie began to start. A few scenes and I looked over to see Everly with her eyes glued to the screen. She was really into this movie. I waves my hand in front of her face she pushes my hand down. And her mouth drops. I then look at the screen as well my mouth drops as well. What an intense scene to be experiencing with my girlfriend I thought in my head. After the scene was over I look at Everly and she looks at me and we just stare at one another. "I love you" comes from her mouth. As she leans closer to me and kisses me on my lips. Then she laid her head on my shoulder. "I love you too" I said as I held her hand in mine as we continued to watch the movie.

The movie finally finished as we both got up and stretched. "Where would you like to go and eat" I asked as she fixed her dress. "What time is it babe" she asks as we begin to walk out of the movie theater to my Jeep. "10:46" I say looking at my watch. "Wanna run by Starbucks" i say as she winked at me. "Is that a yes then" I ask. "Yes why would I ever pass up green tea and muffins Shawn" she says. "I know you love muffins but I didn't know that you loved green tea" I say as I open the passenger side door for her to get in. "If you only remember two things about me remember that I love muffins and green tea" she says laughing as I gently close the door and walk to the drivers door and open it. "I'll always remember everything about you Everly" I say as I backed up my car and went to the nearest Starbucks which was like only a block away. "May I have two grande iced green teas please and 4 chocolate chip muffins, Thank you" I say ordering our order. I look at Everly blushing in the passenger seat. We pulled away from Starbucks after receiving our order of green tea and muffins. "Why were you blushing back there" I ask as I drank a bit of my green tea. "I don't know your so cute when you go places and talk so grown up" she says smiling as she eats one of the muffins. "Oh so me talking like a gentleman makes you blush" I say in a very proper voice as I laughed. "Yes it's very cute" she says laughing at me. "You do understand your late" she says referring to the clock in the car. The clock read 11:15. "Oh well" I said. "What are your saying Shawn your parents are going to be mad aren't they" she says starring at me with a confused look on her face. "I'll be fine I promise" I said knowing my parents would get a little irritated but nothing major. "Ok I just don't want you to get in trouble with me" she said as she looked out the car window to admire the street lights. "Oh I'm already in trouble with you" I say as she smiles at me. "I knew that from the first time I saw you" I said looking into her beautiful eyes as I pulled in my driveway. "I love you so much trouble maker" she says as she ran her hands in my hair. I moved over closer to the console of the car and kissed her. I soon ran my fingers through her long hair which was soft to the touch. I swear we didn't keep up with time because I honestly didn't care and I don't think she did nether. I then kissed her again as she put her hands around my neck and pulling me closer. "Thank you so much for tonight" she says referring that she has to go soon. "Your welcome Hun" I say as I kissed her one more time. I then forget I've been dating her for two days now and I don't even have her number. "Hey can I have your number girl" I ask sarcastically. She laughs at me and puts her number in my phone. "I'll text you after I take a shower" she says leaning in to kiss me. "I've got to go Shawn I love you" she says as I look at the time on my watch it says 11:28. She got out of my jeep and so did I. She ran to the drivers side and hugged me and sprinted home so she wouldn't be late.

~About an half of an hour~

Little Muffin: love u
Shawn: love u too, ur in my phone now as little muffin
Little muffin: Awwww then you're gonna be my big muffin then
Shawn: ok ❤️ ain't you tired Hun
Little muffin: yeah but I wanna hear your beautiful voice❤️
Shawn: meet me at your window❤️

I grabbed my guitar and opened my window. She was already sitting in her window seal. "I love you so much Mendes" she says. "I love you more little muffin" I say as I pick some random strings. "What shall I play for my beautiful girlfriend" I say sitting on my window seal. "Can you sing Sweater weather" she said looking at me "And could u not wear that Hogwarts shirt" she added. "What's Wong with my Hogwarts shirt" I quickly ask hoping she doesn't have anything against Harry Potter or this relationship with us will end. I mean I wouldn't break up with her just because of that just saying. "Nothing you just have the same one as me, and you look hot in it but you probably would look a hole lot hotter of you weren't in it" She says laughing a bit. "Oh ok I was about to freak out" I said as I pulled the shirt over my head. "You really didn't have to do that" she said laughing. "I know but I didn't like that shirt anyways" I say as she laughed at me.  I sat down and began strumming to Sweater weather as I noticed after a bit Everly had fell asleep with her Ed Sheehan blanket covering her. She was so peaceful and perfect just laying there asleep. I soon laid my guitar down on my bed then I came back to the window to notice Everly looking at me. "I thought you were asleep" I say softly. "I was I just forgot to tell you good night babe" she says as I smiled at her. "I love you, good night little muffin" I say as she covers herself back up with her blanket and closed her eyes once again. I get up and grab a hoodie I had in my closet and come back to the window seal and sit down in mine as well as I watched her sleep I became drowsy as well and soon fell asleep.

Thanks so much again for all of the support!! Love @Esdalton
💙💚💙💚💙
#MendesArmy