14.

~Party tonight~

~Shawn~

We make your way to the harbor where Charlie's yacht is parked there's lights and music coming from the yacht. We get out of the car as we make our way to the yacht with our hands intertwined together. We make our way to the door where a very tall muscular guy is standing. "Your name sir" he says pulling out a clipboard from behind his back. "Shawn Mendes and Everly Carter." I say to the man as he nods his head as he lets us in. We walk in as I soon look around to see no one I really remember honestly. I make our way down to the basement stairs where I know I'll find Charlie. "He should be down here" I say to Everly as she follows behind me down the stairs. "Let's not trip going down the stairs Mendes" she says as I turn around in the middle of the stairs giving her a wink. As soon as we both made it down the stairs I hear my name "Mendes" I look back to see Charlie smiling at me behind a pool table. "Hey man long time no see" I say as I guide Everly with me to the table as Charlie give me a welcoming hug. "And this must be Everly" he says shaking her hand as he then added "Nice to see you again" "Told ya" Everly says winking at me.
I just shrugged my shoulders. "Oh, I would like the both of you to meet my beautiful girlfriend Annaie" as a girl walks up behind Charlie and give him
a hug as then she shakes both of our hands. "Hi" she says with a big smile.
"Nice to meet you my name is Shawn and this is Everly my girlfriend" I say in agreement. Charlie then whispers to me and Everly "By the way I have a jacuzzi outside if you two want to hang there, I'll be there in a bit, I'll have someone bring out drinks." I then whisper back "We didn't bring any swimwear Charlie" "ok you can borrow some of mine and Everly can borrow some of Annaie's if you're ok with that" he says as I reply "sure is that ok with you Everly" I question her as she nods her head yes. "Annaie will show you to to go to get changed I'll be back in just a little bit." He says patting me on my back as he then walked back up the stairs. "You two can follow me" Annaie says as I hold Everly's hand once again. We make our way into a room in the front of the boat it was very colorful with blue and greens on the walls. Annaie opens the door as me and Everly follow behind her. "Here's out closet" she says as she then added "Charlie's is over there and mine are over here, there are changing rooms on both sides change into whatever fits you best I'll be in the back room getting changed myself, I'll be out in a bit" she says points out where to go as she then closes the door shut behind her. "Wow this is a lot of clothes" Everly says as she looks at all the clothes hanging up and shoes on the racks. "Yeah maybe I'll have my own like this one day, and I van share it with my wife" I say walking to her giving her a hug. "Oh you're wife huh wonder who that could be" she says as she hugs me tighter. "Ok let's go get changed before they start wondering where we are" I say as I let go of her and walk over to pick out what to wear.

Change of characters

~Everly~

I walk to the drawers that had bikini tops and bottoms in them. Annaie definitely had style there's a mint blue bikini that I just have to wear I just know it will make Shawn weak in the knees. I walk into the changing room I look into the mirror as I smiled at myself then I turned around and got undressed and set my converses to the side and put on the bikini. I then turned around once more and look at myself I then gave myself a wink as
I turned around to fold up my clothes and put them in the chair in the changing room. I then walked out of the room to see a white towel at my feet. I figured Charlie or Annaie must have brought us one. As I pick up the towel I heard the other changing room door open. There's Shawn standing so perfect I honestly couldn't hold it anymore. I ran to him hugging him tightly. "What exactly is my little muffin doing" he says as I let loose a bit and look up to him. "Just hugging my perfect boyfriend" I say as I then let lose. "Your so hot" he says giving me a wink. "You to Mendes" I say as I giggle a bit before he then "I know" he says giving me a wink back as he then grabs his towel and my hand as we walk out the door. "Shawn" I hear someone call Shawn's name from behind me as we start to walk outside to the jacuzzi. "I'll be back in a bit what should I tell the bartender to make for you two" I then realize it was Charlie as I turned around. "We'll go upstairs in a few minutes don't worry we've got it" Shawn replies as Charlie nods and headed back up to the upper deck.
"Let's go ahead and get our drinks Everly then we'll head back down here" he says taking my hand as we walk back up the stairs once more. We're at the top of the stairs then all of a sudden me and Shawn get pushed on to the karaoke stage. "Sing something beautiful babe" I hear a boy yell in the crowd of people. Now let me remind you all I'm wearing right now is a bikini so this just feels awkward plus Shawn has on swim trunks too. "What do you want to sing" Shawn asks me over the yelling crowd. "Umm I don't know I can't think" I say as he then hugs me then says "you'll be ok just follow me, you sing beautiful you can nock them dead I promise" "oh ok" I wait for him to come back as he grabs a guitar on the side of the stage and prints a page with lyrics on it and hands it to me quickly. "This is my song follow me then you can follow me" he says giving me a wink. "Ok lets do this" I say as I was still nervous as I then saw Charlie with is phone out recording us.

Everly and Shawn:
Ah-ah, he-ey
Ah-ah, ah-ah
Ah-ah, he-ey
Ah-ah, ah-ah

Everly: He knows
Dirty secrets that I keep
Does he know it's killing me?
He knows, he knows
D-d-does he know
Another's hands have touched my skin?
I won't tell him where I've been
He knows, he knows, he knows

Shawn: It's tearing me apart
She's slipping away
Everly: (i'm slipping away)
Am I just hanging on to all the words she used to say?
The pictures on her phone
She's not coming home
Everly: (I'm not coming home)
Coming home, coming home

Shawn: I know what you did last summer Everly: (Ah-ah)
Just lied to me, "There's no other" Everly: (He-ey)
I know what you did last summer
Tell me where you've been
I know what you did last summer Everly: (Ah-ah)
Look me in the eyes, my lover
Every: (He-ey)
I know what you did last summer
Tell me where you've been

We continued to sing as I noticed Shawn's eyes were so full of happiness to be on this stage and be singing this with me. We soon stopped and the crowd cheered us on and on until we then got off stage. "You're my perfect" I hear Shawn say behind me as we walk up to the bar. "I'm not perfect I promise" I say as the bartender asks "what shall I serve you tonight" "a lime margarita" I say as he turns around and starts making the drink. "I'm not perfect either but your my everything" he says as the bartender asks Shawn what he wants as he replies with "the same, lime margarita" we sit at the bar for a few minutes just talking to one another while Shawn and me meet Nash and his new girlfriend Elisha she's super nice her and Nash ended up meting when his mom decided that they need a babysitter for Nash's little sister. We get up with our drinks and head down stairs again with Shawn's hand in mine. We make it to the back deck where the jacuzzi is and nobody else is around peaceful and quiet.
I hoped in as Shawn did the same as we just sat there and talked. Until.....

Going to end it there there's more to this chapter I promise it's just I have to split it so it won't be so long for you all to read!

Thanks for all the support keep on a lookout for the next part of this chapter it's coming soon!

June,4,2017
Happy Mendes Army Day!!!
Love, @Esdalton
❤️#MendesArmy❤️