11.

~Good morning~

~Everly~

It was 8:00 in the morning as I woke up as Shawn was laying beside me in the bed. I honestly didn't remember anything from the past three days. I can't believe I didn't know who Shawn was and my parents as well. I bet I completely embarrassed myself. I looked over to see him with his eyes closed and his cute fluffy hair sticking up everywhere. Shawn then grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to him as we laid in the bed. "Good morning beautiful" he says as his hazel eyes were ever so beautiful in the morning sunshine coming from the curtain to our left. "Good morning beautiful eyes" i say touching his soft fluffy hair. "What are you doing" he asks as I touch his hair. "Touching your soft fluffy hair" I say as I giggle. "Why are your eyes so beautiful" he asks me putting his hand on my cheek. "Why are your eyes so beautiful" he asks me back as he pulls me even closer to me. "I never want to lose you, your my everything and I love you" he says as he leaned in to kiss me. "I swear you will never lose me" I say as I gave him a kiss as well. "Let's get out of here, I've been here long enough" he says. "Shawn I can't leave till 12:00" I say. "Uhhh....well if we have to stay till 12:00 I'm going to Starbucks and getting us some muffins and some green tea" he says trying not to be funny as he sat up in the bed. "Haha go ahead muffin man" I say laughing at myself as he laughs as well. "What would I do without that humor" he says walking to the bathroom to brush out his hair. "What would I do without your beautiful voice and your perfect body" I say as he then stepped out of the bathroom mid comb and stared at me as I giggled. "I love you" he said as he walked to his Under Armor bag laying on one of the chairs in the room. He pulled out of corse black pants and his Jeep t-Shirt. "I love it when you wear that T." I say. "I should get you one since we both love Jeeps" he says smiling at me as he takes off his hoodie he has on laying it on the end of the bed. "You ok" he says while I'm just starring at him. "You just have to stand right here in front of me, don't you" I say as I smirked at him. "I'm I annoying you in some way" he says as he takes his hand and blows me a kiss. "Stop it Shawn" I say still staring at him. He walks over to the bed and lays beside me. "You're so freaking sexy Shawn" I say hugging him close to me. "I know i am" he says as he pulls me in close as he starts kissing me. He then starts to tickle me on my sides. "Shawn..Sh..Shawn..stop" I say laughing out his name telling him to stop. "You're so cute when you do that" he says as he finally stops tickling me. "Don't do that Mendes" I say smiling at him. "You are so cute" he says. "You as well Mendes" I say as I kiss him one more time before he gets up and puts his shirt on. He then walks to the bathroom to fix his hair once more and put on his pants. He then walks to the bed and hugs me and grabs his phone off the night stand as he out and says "I'll be back in a bit" he gives me a smile before he shuts the door.

15 minutes later Shawn opens the door to my room with a muffins and green tea. He sings out "I've got muffins, u ain't got no muffins, ohhhh yeah" "God I love you Shawn" I say as he gives me a muffin and my green tea. "I like muffins dada dada don't like tomatoes dada dada" he sings out and dances as I laugh while trying not to spit up green tea. Oh well too late I soon bursts into laughter and happy tears. "Babe are you ok" he says smiling at me with his big grin on his face. "Yeah haha I've never seen you dance before and I love that song" I say as I still was laughing. "I can't dance" he says as he sits down and sips on his tea. "Yeah u can its just cute" I say as I got done eating my muffin. "Hey Harry Potter is on again" I say looking at the tv in the room. "Let's watch it" he says taking off his shoes and hoping into the bed with me. "Let's do something when you get out of this place at 12:00" he says. "Like what Shawn" I say confused as I look at him. "I'll surprise you but were taking your car" he says looking over to me as he winks at me. "Ok" I say as I wink back. We laid there until 11:30 then I had to get up and pack all of my stuff. "Shawn you brought me this rose didn't you it's beautiful" I say. "I would have done anything to get your memory back babe" he says as he smiles at me. "I would have not known my love anymore" I say as I turned to him to hug him. "Ok ok I love you too but I wanna get out of this place" he says grabbing my bag for me. "Shawn you don't have to do that" I say to him as he grabs his bag as well off the end of the bed. "It's ok I've got this" he says. "Ok ok just wanted to help" I say looking at him as he opens the door for us to leave as I grab my rose he brought me off the night stand. We then walk down the hallway to the elevator and get in. I push the one button on the elevator then the doors close. Shawn starts jumping up and down. "Shawn stop it, I don't want to be stuck in this elevator forever" I say a little annoyed. He continues to jump as a put my hands on his shoulders trying to keep him still. "Well at least i would be stuck on the elevator with you" he stops and kisses me as we come to a stop on the first floor. "God you're such a dork Mendes" I say as the elevator doors open as we walk out to the lobby. I then told the woman in the front everything I needed to be checked out. Then we started to walk to Shawn's car. "Oh I love that sight" I say as I look at Shawn's Jeep. "Me or my car" he asks. "Oh both" I say laughing at his comment. "I knew it" Shawn says smiling at me as he unlocked his car and opening the back door to set our bags in it. "Here you go babe" he says opening the passenger door for me. "Aww you're so sweet" I say as he then shuts the door and starts walking around to the drivers side. I quickly plugged in my phone to his car as he hoped in the seat. "So what we listening to today" he says smiling at me. "Oh just guess" I say as he pulls out of the parking garage to the main road. "I don't know" he says. "Here you go" I say as I hit play as Flo Rida began to play.

Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]
Boots with the fur [With the fur]
The whole club was lookin at her
She hit the floor [She hit the floor]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low.

Shawn began to sing as my eyes grew wide. As I had to tags along.

Shawn: Them baggy sweat pants
And the Reeboks with the straps Everly: [ With the straps]
Shawn: She turned around and gave that big booty a smack
Everly: [Ayy]
Shawn: She hit the floor
Everly: [She hit the floor]
Both of us: Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low

We sang it over and over again until we parked in his driveway. "I love you Everly" he says giving me a kiss on the cheek. I then unplugged my phone and got out of his car. "I love you so much Shawn I said as I grabbed my bag from the back seats and turned around to see Shawn. "See you at 7" he asks me. "You bet" I said as i hugged him then I started to walk home.

I got home to see that my parents were watching tv in the living room. "Hi mom and dad" I say as they look at me. "Hi Hun you look a lot better" my dad says. "I feel so much better" I say. "You and Shawn are going out tonight I heard" my mom says smiling at me. "How did you know" I ask confused. "Shawn called this morning and asked if he could take you out tonight" mom says as I smile. "He's such a gentleman" I say as I head to my room. It's 2:00 so now what do I do. I know what I'll do. I turn on some Ed Sheeran and John Mayer and jam out until I hear knocks on my window. I open my window to see Shawn smiling at me. "You're so freaking hilarious when you jam out to songs" he says laughing. "Are you laughing at me mendes" I say sarcastically back at him. "Can you do the salsa" he asks me leaning out his window. "Huh, yeah I do" I say back. Shawn backs away slowly from the window and starts to do the salsa as I join him. "I never imagined us starring at one another through our windows doing the salsa" I say as Shawn bursts into laughter as I do as well. "You're definitely my girlfriend" he says as he continues to laugh. "You're definitely my dorky boyfriend" I say. "I'm sorry babe but I got to go" he says looking back at me. "Where too" I ask him. "Umm can't tell babe" he says smiling at me once again. "Come on Shawn" I say smacking my lips. "I'm sorry I just can't tell you" he says very sweetly. "Ok see you at 7 then Mendes" i say about to close my window. "Yeah see you then sweetie" he says as he made his hands into a heart. "I love you" I say to him. "I love you too" He says as I start closing my window back. I walk back to my closet thinking about what I should wear tonight with Shawn.

~Where does Shawn decide to take Everly tonight read about it in my next chapter coming up~

~~Thank you guys so much for being patient with me, I thought I might upload this chapter last night but I knew it needed some more details~~

Ps: I'm starting a smut book as well but I will definitely focus on this book as well. Gonna need me some holy water soon. Hope that you all like smuts about Shawn and Charlie Puth hope some of u like it I've had a lot of requests for this so.

Thanks so much again
Love, @Esdalton
#MendesArmy❤️