1.

~New Home~

~Everly~

Well I've lived here for a week now. It's beautiful up here in Pickering. I never imagined myself as well as my family, living in a small town in South Georgia and moving right up to Canada. We live right near the outside of Toronto. I haven't went to school yet it's still summer break. I've been to the school it seems nice. Lucky it's only 5 miles away from my house. We have been mainly back and fourth from the US to Canada getting our stuff moved in our new house. So we haven't done much looking around yet. I haven't seen our neighbors exactly but my parents however have spoken to them and they get along very well. Mom insured me that they were very nice. And they have two kids named Shawn and Aaliyah and she told me that Ms.Karen said that I was welcome over at anytime. They have a beautiful house, the landscaping outside was beautiful. It was two stories as well as mine. I soon notice the second night we stayed here that there was a window pointing directly into my window upstairs in my room. It always had a light lit up until 12:30 or 1:00. The window was always open it seemed as every time someone was in the room. And music played from the window and I've been listening to it for 4 days now. It sounds like someone singing, it's beautiful, graceful and pure perfection. I've also noticed this person who sings always manages to play my most adored songs from my most favorite artist. Such as Ed Sheeran and John Mayer. I also noticed a beautiful black slick Jeep outside of there house. I absolutely love Jeeps, I have one of my own a black Jeep Patriot. I'm very nosey about this music and this Jeep. I just have to know who sings like an angel and is driving this Jeep.

~Shawn~

I sat in my room picking at my guitar.
I then though about her in my head and asking myself so many questions. "She moved here from Georgia. Um I don't know how to explain it she's different." I then shake my head. "I wonder if she's attending our high school this next upcoming year?" "And why does she always keep her window open when I have mine open? I mean I've seen her in her yard before but why does she keep her window open at night though" I then was called out of my room by my dad as I sat my guitar on the bed. "Shawn the Carters are coming over for dinner tonight make sure you get ready in time" My dad said looking up to see me over the banister rails at the top of the stairs. "What time will they be here? I questioned. "They should be here at 6:30 son" My dad said making his way back into the kitchen. "Why do I feel the urge to dress up nicer than normal?"
I question myself again as I headed into my bathroom. As I pulled out my phone and look at the time it's 5:30. "Uhhhhh...I don't like my hair looks like surf waves up there" I said to myself looking in the mirror. "Shawn we've got to fix this tidal wave!" I said looking at my hair once again.

-What does Shawn decide to wear?-
-What does Everly think might happen?-
-What's Everly's worst fear?-
-And what happens at dinner?-

Find out how, what, and, who.
In the next chapter.
(Hope you all like the beginning of the story please comment what you think!)