4.

~The next day~

~Everly~

I woke to a beautiful sound of Shawn and his guitar. "I just can't wrap my head around what happened last night. I kissed him he kissed me, yeah, yeah. But you see this kiss he gave me and the one I gave him was like no one I had kissed before. Even on the best boyfriends I've had it never felt this good." "Did I literally just say that out loud" I thought to myself. I rolled over in my bed looking at the clock on my night stand. 8:14pm my clock read I saw a sticky note stuck on the side of the clock. I began reading "Be back at nine me and your father decided that we should go shopping for a new couch and some new chairs for the dining room. Call me or your father if you need anything, love mom." Does she mean 9:00 pm or am? I then just decided that I should text her.

Everly: are u coming home now or later?
Mom: well be home when it's dark Hun
Everly: ok thanks mom love u❤️
   Mom: text me if u need  anything love you too❤️

                            ~|~|~

I sat up from my bed then I walked across the cold floor to my closet. "Hey" I hear a voice I then knew it had to be Shawn. I walked over to the window. "Just don't look at me I look horrible" I said referring to my messy hair up in a bun and my hoodie and my t-shirt as I covered my face. "You look cute to be honest" he said I uncovered my face then I noticed Shawn had on a pair of under armor shorts and no shirt. I could have just died right then and there honestly. I had to say something but right now my mind was just completely blank as I stared at him. "Wacha doin" he asks smiling. "Ummmmmm...I don't know" that's all you could say Everly really. Honesty.
"I know what you're doing" he says looking right at me with his hazel eyes. "What am I doing then Mendes" I question as he gets up from his chair and sets his guitar down beside the window seal. Oml I could literally see his toned mussels god this bothers me so bad I mean who wouldn't be bothered by this sight. "Your looking at me as if I were a pice of art duh Everly, I know you look hot today, but I didn't know I disturbed you that bad" he said knowing what he had done to me. "Oh ok so ya caught me" I said biting my lip and looking at the floor in my room. "What are you doing today Shawn" I questioned trying to get off the topic. "Nowhere as i know of, why" he says still looking at me with those big hazel eyes. "Just wandering" I say as I walked away from the window. "Where do you think you're are going" Shawn then says from his window. "I don't know somewhere" I say as I laid out a pair of skinny jeans and of course my converses and a John Mayer sweater I had. I walked around to my window and looked at Shawn leaning over his as he stood at the edge of it. "I've got to shut my window" I said smiling at him waiting for him to reply. "Babe please don't do that" he said frowning. "Ya don't need to be looking in on me while I'm changing Shawn!" I said laughing at him. I said slowly shutting my window. I could see him on the other side shaking his head and saying "come on". I just laughed and shut my grey curtains. I quickly changed my clothes and ran down the stairs to the kitchen to fix me a bowl of cereal. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I just knew it was Shawn so I made my way to the door opening it. He came in and hugged me in his muscular arm. "Shawn I can't breathe" I muttered out. "Oh I'm sorry babe" he said setting me back down slowly on the wooden floor. "Wait a minute I've got to go back up to my room and grab my phone" I said as I turned around to head back up the stairs to my room. "You have chocolate chip muffins!!" I hear Shawn yell as I grabbed my phone really quickly off my bed. I ran down the stairs to the kitchen and before I knew it Shawn was eating a muffin. "you could have asked you know" I said crossing my arms. "What there muffins" he said eating the rest of the muffin. "Did you bake these" he asked. "Yeah I made them yesterday" i said smiling at him. "There like amazing you should make some more and bring them to me" he said as walked over to me. "How the heck did I meet someone like you" he said slightly hugging me. "I moved to Canada because my dad has a recorded company he works for" I said sarcastically. "Nope not only that I've never had a girlfriend that could bake perfect muffins and and is as pretty as you and could sing like an angel" he said as he kissed me on my lips. "I love you Shawn" I said as he held me in his arms. Next thing I knew I was pushed up against the wall in the living room by Shawn. I've never felt so connected with a guy ever our lips moved in sync. He then just stopped all of a sudden and looked me in the eyes. "You're so beautiful" he said then he slowly started to kiss me once again. Things definitely became heated when he slowly pulled off his shirt. All I could do now was admire how perfect he was I mean he's basically a Greek god. We made out for a good 8 minutes at the least. "I wish I could take this somewhere else" he said as he smiled at me and winked. "Not today Mendes" I said as he looked like a puppy begging. "Why not" he said as he started to put his shirt back on. "I mean the shirt can stay off" I said giggling at him. "Oh it can? Why is that babe" he said with a smirk on his face. "Well because you're basically perfect" I said as i walked over to the couch and sat down. "Well ok then that does explain why you freaked out this morning when you saw me" he said sitting down beside me. "Yes that's why I freaked out ok I'm sorry you're literally the definition of perfection Shawn" I said as I noticed he had put his shirt back on as he laid his head down between my legs. "Will you go out with me tonight Everly" he said lifting his head up a bit. "Yeah sure" I said smiling at me. "How about 8:30 I pull in your driveway" he said sitting back up on the couch. "Oh my gosh your bringing J Bone aren't you!!" I squealed out. "Gosh you sure do love you some Jeep" "I like" he said as he pecks my cheek. "I love my Shawn more tho" I said as he gave me a hug and he winked at me before walking back to the front door. "See you at 8:30 beautiful" he says opening the door. "See you at 8:30 handsome" I said as he generally closed the door shut.

Thanks for all the support on this book. Love you so much.
@Esdalton
💚💙💚💙💚💙