Chapter 46

Sayuri was rather exhausted by the time morning broke and she was hastily awoken by Momoi ripping the comfortable soft sheets off her limb body. Sayuri rubbing her eyes and mumbling quickly awoke dragged into the bathroom by Momoi to start getting ready. The to girls quickly packed their thing ready to leave early. Momoi with her origination skills quickly started towards the boys room to getting them up and working. She ensured no one forgot anything. 

Luckily for everyone, during Sayuri's call home that morning to ensure her mother of eventual return, her mother offered to drive there and give them all a ride back, Sayuri checked in with Momoi and was there plans changed thanks to Sayuri's mom. And so they now had time as they waited to be driven home by car

As she ate her breakfast sitting at one of the small round table surrounded by four chairs she prodded her cereal with her spoon the rainbow colored pebbles dancing around in the milk almost desperate to continue there peaceful floating on the surface. Her long purple curly hair pulled into a ponytail and in ringlets dangling over her shoulder, her elbow supporting her chin as she slouched in the chair drifting off into thought. As she zoned starring off into her nearly empty cereal bowl she turned at the sight of her companions walking out of the hallway and into the breakfast room.

Aomine looked up and fully awake, a pace ahead of everyone else as he started towards her. Haruki was mid yawn as he entered her view. His hair was a little messy and he seemed sleepy and exceptionally ditsy today. Momoi seemed to be ordering the boys around as they entered the room with her pink hair tied up in a bun. She seemed to be lecturing the boys again as they walked out, probably telling them the game plan and ordering things out making sure to speak loud enough to caught the boys attention.

Sayuri smiled as they walked over moving one of the tables chairs closer to her and motioning the to join her. Aomine sat down in the chair next to her and seemed to sprawl out with his legs apart and his hands shoved in her shorts pockets. Sayuri gave a quick good morning to him as Momoi set her purse on the table and started towards the breakfast bar to get something to eat. Haruki following behind her like a sleepy kid rubbing his eyes as he went. 

Sayuri turned to Aomine wondering why he wasn't getting something to eat, but once she thought of the early mornings he spent running she turned back down to her cereal with a word. turning to the paper plate she had gotten from the breakfast bar she put down her spoon and grabbed her fork impaling a  sausage and holding it up to examine it for a moment. She turned back to Aomine with a smile. "Say ahh." She giggled as she held it up to him. He glanced at her for a second and almost rolled his eyes at her. She was teasing or playing around, she was being cute, wanting to feed her boyfriend. 

He went to grab the fork from her hand and she pulled it back. "Come on play nice." She whined wanting to him to be lovey for once instead of teasing her all the time.  He seemed almost annoyed for a second and a determination rose up in his eyes, he was going to be stubborn. She pouted and put down her fork and leaned away from him bluntly showing her pouty attitude. 

He grumbled and let her pout for a minute, he lack of attention to her seemed to to make her more upset. "What's wrong with me feeding it to you?" She argued, though with a far more pouty tone than an angry one. "I have hands I can do it myself." He snapped back pulled on of his hands out of his pocket to scratch the back of his head. "You've let me feed me before." She snapped back. "I'm not hungry right now." He finally gave a good excuse to get out of it. She guessed he was just lying to get out of it. "If that was the case, kindly say no thank you, jerk." She pouted turning away from him again. He glanced at her annoyed for a moment but sighed and dropped it deciding she was just being pouty and let her be. 

After a moment of silence Momoi and Haruki joined them with a plate of food and sat at the table alongside them. Momoi commented on the flavor of the eggs, and Haruki poked at his food looking rather tired as he slight stared off into space. It was kinda cute. "Haruki, your gonna spill your drink!" Momoi quickly grabbed his cup of orange juice and moved it further up the table away from his elbows. She seemed to be good at managing his clumsy nature, some how looking at the beautiful girl who was never without a smile, you thought she'd make a wonderful mother. 

That was one thing she always admired about Momoi her friendly determination and kindness, the way she organized things with her intellect she was a prize for any man. With one look at her short skirt and clingy some times flirty behavior you think she would be a flimsy kind of high school girl. But she was much more than that. A smart, organized, witty, and cunning woman, merely having fun and using her natural beauty to her advantage. Sayuri may not have agreed with her on everything, but she admired and loved her nonetheless. 

Sayuri turned away from Momoi to Haruki as she ended her train of thought. He seemed to be waking up a little, but was strangely quiet with a blank expression as he slowly ate. It was a good thing her mom offered to drive them, with how tried he was the busy train back would be torture for him. She herself felt bad for him, he had stayed up late last night talking to her. She was always quick to wake up and be aware of her surrounding, and her anxiety and excitement was keeping her up like caffeine at the moment. 

She held out her sausage to Haruki. A devilish smile hit her lips as she did so. "Say ahh." She leaned over the table to him. Haruki turned to her ate the sausage of her fork with a light tired smile. Aomine looked annoyed. She turned to him and stuck out her tongue. 

After checking out of the hotel the boys carried all the luggage as they left walking to the meeting place. They didn't have to wait long as Sayuri's mother arrived and they all moved the luggage into the back and took a seat in the car. One surprise was Akira sitting in the back. He greeting Sayuri and did his best to help the boys load the luggage. He then sat between Sayuri and Momoi. He seemed to have wanted to come along when he heard his mom was going to pick them up and was probably regretting it now. Sitting between the two girls, Momoi seemed interested in asking questions. He seemed a little shy but did his best. He wasn't used to talking to gorgeous older girls. 

Sayuri was happy to be near her family and started to feel all that anxious energy leave her and she ended up falling to sleep in the car. With her head leaning on Akira's shoulder. Momoi giggled and pulled on her hair commenting on her cute sleeping face, and how she drooling. At this comment Akira shoved her off his shoulder and she leaned against the window still asleep and fidgeting to get comfortable. Aomine in the back suddenly wished he had pressed more into sitting up front, He was extremely annoyed at the moment. Sitting way in the back with Haruki leaning on him in deep sleep, Haruki being a deep sleeper wouldn't wake up no matter how Aomine shoved him away. Momoi teased him. "Should have been nicer to Sayuri this morning then she'd be back their with you on your shoulder." 

He genuinely seemed to be jealous she was sleeping up their and not against him.