Chapter 36

Sayuri peaked over the corner of her room to glance over at Akira as he sat on her bed. It was the long awaited day to the beach. She was preparing to leave, packing her things and making sure the food she'd prepared was ready to move. As it was an overnight trip she wouldn't be home till the next night, he was whimpering in the corner. 

She never went a day without seeing Akira, or at least hasn't in years. She found it cute how attached he was to her. They were a close knit family after all. Akira had been pouting all day sitting around her room watching as she packed and started blabbing excitedly to him. she asked his opinion on her clothes, and had him taste test her food, to be honest he only seemed more depressed after the ordeal. 

She would miss him too, and she made sure to tell him that, but didn't seem to honest today. Every word was met with a 'Whatever' or a 'I don't care'. To be honest his rude behavior when he was obviously upset annoyed her. But she could never be to angry with him when she saw him rolled into a ball lying on her bed with a lonely expression of a puppy watching it master get ready for work.

"Hey, Akira, want me to bring you back a souvenir?" She asked with a glance over her shoulder to him as she dug through her closet.  He instantly teased at her words. He grumbled as he noticed her playfully tone and the smirk playing at her lips. She was going to tease him again. "No, I don't need anything." He answered a little but of worried and curiosity lined in his voice as he watched her work. "How about a teddy bear, though it not really a beach thing, I'm sure I can find you something." She giggled as she started imagining the beach and hotel they had prepared to visit. 

Akira relaxed as she failed to act on his suspicions. "It's fine, don't bother." He said as he sat up and prepared to leave her bed. She glanced back at him with as she heard his stir behind her and watched him leave the room. 

As he got of the bed and walked to the door she silent observed him with a smile. As he reached the doorway he turned back at her giving a run down of her outfit. "Are you really wearing that to the beach?" He asked with an annoyed tone in his voice. She looked down at her clothes she had picked out to wear. She wore a dressy short sleeved shirt with thin lacy fabric brushing her hips as she moved, paired with a par of white cloth shorts and a pair of decorative sandals,she nailed her girly and sweet beach appearance she had tired for, topping it off with her curly dark purple hair tied up in a loose high ponytail showing off her shoulders and neck. 

Despite its cute and innocent appeal, as a summer outfit it was short and dangling to keep you cool, its build happened to frame her curves with elegance and give a show of her cleavage. As she checked her clothes she pursed her and murmured under her breath. "It's fine, daddy already approved." She began quietly and escalated the next part directed towards Akira. "Besides, its hot, and you said it looked good on me." She pouted in his direction and he stiffened and sighed with furrowed eyebrows. "It does, that's the problem." He replied as he left the room. 

After his reply, Sayuri was satisfied with her outfit and gave another twirl to watch the fabric of her blouse bounce along her hips. She loved wearing dresses and skirts just to fell the air flowing through the fabric and watch the lace bounce around her feet. As she admired her outfit she heard a sudden yell from the living room along with a chorus of giggling from her mother. She smirked as she assumed her mother was teasing Akira. Sayuri was letting him off earlier, her mother didn't seem to show such mercy.

When it was time to leave Sayuri's mom dropped her off and the station where she was to meet up with the gang. Sayuri's never liked crowds, and it was crowded. It was early morning and everyone else in Tokyo seemed to have the same summer plans as Sayuri and were packing into the trains. Her mother had grabbed her hand to comfort her and keep from getting separated from each other, even when the crowd subsided they remained holding hands as they navigated the hot summer train station. 

She glanced to her mother who was sporting a baggy yellow blouse and pair of capris. He long blonde hair swept over her shoulders and resting around her frame. They stood out in the crowd looking like beautiful tourists. Of course anyone who spoke to the could obviously tell they were Japanese citizens from there voices and vast knowledge of the langue. Sayuri felt a little nervous as they reached the assigned meeting area. She'd hadn't spent a night away from her family in years, the bigger problem was she'd never spent the night at a hotel with friends alone before. 

Her mother had given her cell phone to contact them during the trip. She had a allowance to spend and equipped with all her father and mother advise and warnings for the trip. She was more excited then nervous to be honest. As they reached the meeting area the two women speed up there pace to reach the familiar figure standing  at the train platform. 

The first person visible in the crowd was Aomine with his tall stature. He seemed to be arguing with Momoi again with a bored look as he turned towards their figure and noticed them. His face brightened lightly as they came toward the group. "Sayuri!" Momoi yelled out and rushed to meet them, she grabbed Sayuri's bags she had carrying with help of her mom. Sayuri watched as Momoi instantly walked back to the men and shoved the baggage into Aomine's arms. Fujimoto seemed to be already carrying hers. After moving the luggage out of the way Momoi gave Sayuri a hug and said. "Good morning." She giggled into her ear. 

Momoi seemed to be overly affectionate today, probably due to excitement. "Good morning guys." Sayuri greeted as Momoi released her still gripping her arm. "Hello Sayuri." Fujimoto waved hello at her greeting. Aomine merely gave a nod and smile as Momoi began to speak again. "Wow, you must be Sayuri's mom, your so pretty, I love your hair, it's so pretty." Momoi seemed memorized by Sayuri's youthful and american born mother. 

"Thank you, you must be Ms. Momoi." Sayuri's mom addressed her. Sayuri's mother gave a glance down to the girls chest, it was strange to see someone with a larger chest than herself and her daughter, and a full Japanese girl at that. After greeting Momoi, her mother turned to the boys. " Hello Fujimoto its wonderful to see you again." She smiled at him sweetly and Fujimoto returned  it with a hello and greeting of his own. 

"Wait, You've meet everyone else but me already." Momoi seemed a little shocked. "Even Haruki!" She pointed to him and Haruki whined taking offense at her tone. "Hello Aomine, its a pleasure to see you too." She had a smirk on her cheeks as she referred to Aomine and he smiled back at the mischievous woman. 

"Daiki." Sayuri said walking up to him as Momoi began combing through her mothers blonde hair. "Have you eaten breakfast yet?" She asked with a smile as she leaned forward and glanced up at him. "Yeah, Why?" Aomine asked curiously. She giggled and leaned back. "I brought rice balls for the trip, so tell me if you get hungry okay." She smiled and to the only luggage Momoi hadn't handed off to the gentlemen. She glanced back over to him and then around her to the rest of the gang still talking amongst themselves. 

She motioned for him to lean over, he leaned over and she smirked leaning up to peck his lips quickly. He was a little surprised she had done so as he guessed she was still to shy to do so in public. His guess was confirmed as she shied away again afterward with a blush on her cheeks. She seemed to have gotten away with it though.