Chapter 30

"Sayuri!" A cheerful voice called out behind Sayuri as she walked to school that morning. She kept walking and walked the pink haired sweet heart catch up to her jogging up next to her with a wide pink smile and giggle her shirt flowing and bouncing as she walked. 

Sayuri was a little shocked at how short her skirt was. She understood it was hot, but not only was it a clear violation of decency, but crazy embarrassing. She was still lady like and managed to keep her under garments  hidden gracefully under that short cloth. 

Sayuri herself still left her shirt to her knees at least, in consciousness of her body as well as a stronger moral code then what Momoi held. "Good morning Satsuki." Sayuri smiled and took her hand as they walked to school together talking merrily along the way. Momoi was animatedly describing her crush she'd run into the other day while shopping. 

Sayuri let her have her fill of giggles and chatter of love. She happily listened with a warm smile treasuring friendship she'd never experienced. Was summer always this beautiful? She found herself wondering as the usually hot and miserable season passed filled with joy and warmth. She heat was bearable and the days passed quicker, the boring lessons seemed longer as she awaited lunch everyday. And she didn't wait just to escape reality into a book. She actually hadn't finished her book she'd been so excited about.

"Dai." Momoi yelled out to Aomine's large frame that was walking some distance in front of them already within the school gates. Sayuri looked up and blushed shyly for a moment remembering last night.

"Its to hot to be yelling so loudly." Aomine complained readjusting his bag strap with an annoyed tone in his voice. "Good morning Daiki." Sayuri smiled and walked forward slipping past Momoi and to Aomine's side. She blushed with a shy but giddy smile as she slipped her arm around his carefully. 

He looked down to her slim feminine figure as she clutched his arm affectionately.  Her Purple ringlets laying elegantly on her shoulder, her green eyes sparkling as they narrowed and her smile spread across her face.

His own expression warmed and he lifted his arm to poke her cheek. His finger roughly pressing against her soft cheek. She mumbled uncomfortably but didn't loosen her grip and merely put up with his teasing. If anything she only smiled wider. 

Momoi watched to the two of them the awkward atmosphere from yesterday's walk was gone and she seemed more open than ever. They walked around with warm glow that made Aomine almost looked approachable. His soft side that only came out around Sayuri seemed to catch some attention as the beast walked with beauty at his side. 

They were a famous couple by now, mostly due to there labels and odd combination. But as well as the fact that Aomine's warm glow he emitted when with Sayuri seem to turn deadly in an instant when other men talked to her. Momoi smiled and looked at the sky hoping her own love could be as successful. 

"Good morning Kobayashi, Daiki." A airy male voice called from the school hallway as they walked to class. Aomine flinched and grumbled at the use of his first name. "Good morning Fujimoto." Sayuri enthusiastically greeted him. Fujimoto's aura of clueless cheer seemed to expand at her sweet greeting. "It's hot today isn't it." Fujimoto said as he started some small talk with Sayuri. She talked comfortably. "I know, the heat is horrible and I hate sun burns." Sayuri smiled and held the conversation. The sweet and innocent pair continued much to Aomine's displeasure. "I know, I had a horrible one  last summer at the beach." Fujimoto replied thinking back on his burning red skin. "I hope you'll be more careful this summer." Sayuri said a little worried about him. 

Fujimoto's aura increased again at her worried expression. Every little thing seemed to please him. Sayuri wished Aomine was as easy going and low maintenance as this. "We should all go to the beach this summer." Sayuri was startled by Momoi's voice as she jumped behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist and stood on her tip toes to see over Sayuri's shoulder her pink hair popping over her shoulder in Fujimoto's view. Sayuri and Fujimoto's faces instantly brightened at the thought. "That's a great idea." Fujimoto chimed into the idea. "Really I want to go." Sayuri turned to Aomine to seek permission searching his expression with that of a puppy begging its master for a treat.