Chapter 28

Sayuri wondered when this became normal. 

Having a group of friendly people walking home with her. She was so used to her normal quiet walks home she had taken after school. How did this cheerful loud group of fellow students get added into the equation. 

It had all started that day on the roof. The wind was picking up her hair pulled along my the increasingly inpatient wind. She remembered the bright glare of the sun as she looked up to see him. His muscular tall body standing above her a large shadow created by his body against the sun engulfing her figure. The streak of fiery blue she swore she saw as her gaze meet his icy gaze. 

After her very stressful acquaintance with Aomine, she had met Momoi. She still remembered the cheery pink smile and almost cunning gaze she received during their first meeting. She knew right away this girl was quietly assessing her. She was sweet and seemingly a sweetheart. But their was more to her then that. She wanted to see more of this cunning side. Over time maybe she would come to know Momoi. 

Now somehow a boy from her class had added himself into the mix. Haruki Fujimoto. Clueless or incredibly cunning, is was difficult to tell but he had been on Aomine's bad side the day they met. His inability to pick on Aomine's aggression was almost comical, whether it was intentional or not.  He had walked her home a few times and was easy to talk to as far as talking to boy for Sayuri goes. Even with Aomine's intense hatred of his very presence, he managed to comfortably join into their group. 

And now here she was. If anyone had told her she'd be merrily walking home with a group of odd friends a month or two ago she would have called them crazy. Yet, here she was. Momoi on her left and Aomine on her each holding a hand while Fujimoto walked beside Aomine who shot him glares as they walked out the school gate. 

Sayuri wondered how this odd friendship would work out.  So far they had done nothing but built a group of wonders in the school. The mysterious beauty(Sayuri), the fearsome bad boy (Aomine), the school sweetheart (Momoi), and the clueless prince (Fujimoto). Her school days only got weirder and weirder by the day.

"Some kids in class asked me about you too after lunch today." Fujimoto said randomly starting a conversation as Aomine's interrogation of his reasons for joining us finally concluded after another glaring war Fujimoto didn't seem to notice was going on. Fujimoto had kept it going almost as if to tease him or just out of pure cluelessness . In result Aomine had an irritated aura around him. 

Sayuri looked to Fujimoto as she thought about what he had said. After eating lunch with the schools newest oddity. Popular, and easy to talk to Haruki must have been bombarded with question as to the groups relations. "What did you tell them?" She leaned out from behind Aomine who's huge muscular body blocked her view of Fujimoto. 

"I told them you two where going out. And everyone knows Momoi is Aomine's childhood friend." Momoi had an unreadable expression for a moment one mixed with either annoyance or relief. Aomine was indifferent to the matter as always he didn't care at all what other thought. 

"Everyone was really surprised. Someone even suggested he was black mailing you." Fujimoto giggled as if it was a funny comment. "Why would they think that?" Aomine suddenly asked. His interest spiked and Sayuri was a little surprised as to his curiousness of his classmates thoughts. 

Fujimoto paused for a moment as if trying to figure out the best possible way to frame his question. "Well, they reasoned some thing was wrong as Kobayashi was rather hostile towards Aomine only a short while ago." Fujimoto said as calmly and innocently as possible maybe hoping Aomine would not get angry. This was strange, he never noticed Aomine's aggression towards himself but attempted to keep it away from others. Maybe he wasn't as clueless as rumors say. 

As soon as Aomine heard the reasons he shrugged and gave a understanding look. It was true. She was about ready to report him to a teacher for what he did. To be honest she should have looking back at his behavior. But she had always been the type of person to let things slide to avoid conflict. The kind of person who would rather keep her head down and take it rather then bother teachers or parents. Well, at least until it got to a bad enough level she couldn't handle it on her own. Thinking back now, it was pretty bad sexual harassment.

She glanced up at Aomine who still seemed to be in a bad mood from Fujimoto tagging along. Sayuri had voice her approve to his company even at Aomine's clear hatred of the idea. She felt a little sorry for him and tried to think of a way to make him feel better. She looked at his hand that held her's as always. A light blush on her cheeks as she moved closer and moved her arm to wrap around his and press lightly against him in an attempt at comfort. 

Aomine looked down quickly at the sudden contact. Their Sayuri had wrapped her pale soft arm around his had was looking up at him with an apologetic expression hinted with worry. Aomine's eyes instantly dropped to her bountiful chest, buttoned up in her school uniform and hidden under her school blazer. 

He nudged closer and she smile happy she had successfully comforted him. they took a few more steps along the way home Sayuri chipping into the conversation and Aomine seemed to be focused on other things. He gripped her closer again and she swayed over onto him from the sudden tug. Her side pressed against his arm. She blushed as she suddenly jerked back. She looked up to his face to see a smirk as he giggled. She angrily threw her school bag at him. 

He wasn't sweetly cuddling her but trying to get at her chest again. He had tugged at her so her chest would press against his side. She had been so stupid to suspect otherwise. 

Aomine caught her bag laughing at her. She turned away from him and walked around Momoi walking on her other side to avoid Aomine. Aomine's laughter stopped as she left. She didn't have it. They little smile he always could see playing at her cheeks as he teased her. How it would grow into a smile when he made a point. He watched her leave. She didn't seem angry or embarrassed. What was it? She seemed upset. 

Curious as to her strange reaction he watched her in silence as she cuddled next to Momoi for comfort. "Aomine you perv! I knew it your just in it for her boobs." Momoi said rather bluntly in the heat of the moment. Fujimoto who was trying to figure out what had happened while he was chatting away without stop. "Boobs." His cheeks flushed at the word as his eyes dropped to chest level. Two large chested girl standing opposite of him. 

Well, he still was a boy no matter how clueless. Momoi laughed at his innocence and Sayuri instinctively covered her chest with her arms. Aomine grumbled and reached out to grab Fujimoto's collar from behind pulling him back and glaring at him. "What are you looking at?" Aomine asked looking rather angry. Fujimoto smiled and tilted his head. "I was wondering what had happened and Momoi had said such a strange word so it instantly drew my attention." He smiled innocently after his honest speech.

Aomine let go of Fujimoto's collar and shoved his hands in his pockets with a grumble as he walked ahead. Fujimoto laughed amused and followed behind leaving the girls walking in a pair behind the two boys silently laughing to the two of them.